Sign in to follow this  
lord_pheonix

unlock this account

12 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts

i play on steam, which has been a pain in my [edited]since day 1, since steam accounts arnt compatible with wargamming accounts, or whatever the technical description is.  i cant do beta testing, cant register for contests, cant even register my steam login info to get rid of that [edited] linking wargamming accounts red icon covering my karma on the top left next to my name.  the main problem is now, i cant post anywhere else here cause it says i need to have at least 10 games played.  i have over 1200 hours in this game, 3 tier tens, and a host of other ships.  CAN A MOD PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM ME, ill send him or her a screenshot of my profile page so they can unlock me, at least that would solve 1 of the multitude of issues i have thanks to the steam warships version.

[KWF]
Members
4,013 posts
6,155 battles

Go to your steam folder, find the WoWs one, then rename the steam.dll to anything else. 

You can play through Steam with your old Wargaming account.

Members
7 posts

i dont want to play that account, since iv never played it ever.  i dont remember the login info, and when i tryed to get it deleted they said my answer to the isp i had when i created it was wrong, which was impossible, unless warships is older then 20 years, since iv had the same isp since 1997.  i cant register my steam account cause it says the address is already in use.  cant buy anything from the wargamming site either cause it would go to the account that hasnt been used in years, and its a hassle to get them to move anything bought for me there to the steam account.   

[KWF]
Members
4,013 posts
6,155 battles
26 minutes ago, lord_pheonix said:

i dont want to play that account, since iv never played it ever.  i dont remember the login info, and when i tryed to get it deleted they said my answer to the isp i had when i created it was wrong, which was impossible, unless warships is older then 20 years, since iv had the same isp since 1997.  i cant register my steam account cause it says the address is already in use.  cant buy anything from the wargamming site either cause it would go to the account that hasnt been used in years, and its a hassle to get them to move anything bought for me there to the steam account.   

Oh ok I see now. Well, you can open a ticket on Support to help you with your issue.

Members
7 posts

yeah, lol.  they suck, lol.  opened multiple tickets over the last year for that issue.  nothing can be done.   all i want is to be able to post in the forums section so i can recruit.  says i need to play ten battles first.  i have prob over 1000

[LOU1]
Members
4,092 posts
11,348 battles

A bit confused.  You say you play on Steam.  Then you say that you have over 1200 hours in the game.  Then you say that you don't play that account.

In my case, I started a Steam account long after I played WOWS directly.  While I sometimes play that account through Steam, I usually use the WGC because of the Steam overhead.  I can log into the account I created on Steam bt entering the account info at a WOWS login screen.  I can also log onto this website of the Premium store the same way.  After I registered the account information with the WOWS website, I still have the red icon to link my account to Wargaming, but following that link results in it saying the email is already in use.

Is lord_pheonix your Steam username?

Members
7 posts

its so simple.  3 or 4 years ago or whenever warshiips first came out, i downloaded it.  i spent prob 15 minutes on account #1 in game and didnt understand a damn thing and then never played it again.  3 or 4 years later or whatever, it comes out on steam, so i downloaded it there and have been playing it ever since, thru steam, which requires no wargamming or warships login, (account #2), for 1200 hours+.    since i have no idea what the login info was for account #1, i cant login there and play or delete it, wargammming says i answered one of the security questions for account deletions wrong, so i cant delete it and tie my steam warships account to wargamming warships account, therefore i cant post on the forums since they are based on your wargamming warships account.  not to mention cant buy ships on website, cant register my account for special events, ect ect ect.  all i want to do now is post in the damn recruitment forum.  all i need is for this account im posting with unlocked so i can.   simple

[PVE]
Members
473 posts
9,423 battles
23 minutes ago, lord_pheonix said:

i spent prob 15 minutes on account #1 in game and didnt understand a damn thing and then never played it again. 

Can't you just create a new account?

Sign in to follow this