Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JohnMosby

Bonus Codes

9 comments in this topic

[1861]
Members
1 post
4,399 battles

Just did a random search via the web for a historical look a tthis game.. and I notice that there are several bonus codes given out. Typically around he holidays and such. However, I have also noticed a HUE disparity with the number of "codes" given out for the EU server versus any other server used (Asia, NA RU..etc..) Why is that? And it doesn't seem to be just related to WoWS, but WoWp and WoT as well.

So why does the Eu get so many, and the rest seemingly so few?

That said, will there be a bonus code for this New years (2019)? possibly a new Premium (even if low tier) ship?

Thanks!

• Meh 3

[A_51]
Members
961 posts
4 minutes ago, JohnMosby said:

Just did a random search via the web for a historical look a tthis game.. and I notice that there are several bonus codes given out. Typically around he holidays and such. However, I have also noticed a HUE disparity with the number of "codes" given out for the EU server versus any other server used (Asia, NA RU..etc..) Why is that? And it doesn't seem to be just related to WoWS, but WoWp and WoT as well.

So why does the Eu get so many, and the rest seemingly so few?

That said, will there be a bonus code for this New years (2019)? possibly a new Premium (even if low tier) ship?

Thanks!

Do what I do re: bonus codes: sacrifice a virgin and hope for the best.  As for the NA - EU disparity, I have no idea.

• Meh 1

[DDM_]
Members
1,553 posts
5,521 battles
29 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

Do what I do re: bonus codes: sacrifice a virgin and hope for the best.  As for the NA - EU disparity, I have no idea.

Player population. EU has a much larger player base. I'd be willing to bet that if there were a way to look at the number of codes given as a percentage of the population there wouldn't be much of a difference. 

[WOLF8]
Members
6,783 posts
5,919 battles
25 minutes ago, R_Razor said:

Player population. EU has a much larger player base. I'd be willing to bet that if there were a way to look at the number of codes given as a percentage of the population there wouldn't be much of a difference. 

By that logic, I'm guessing RU is gonna get most number of codes, since they have the largest online population. Though I heard NA is the "golden goose" among the servers. :Smile-_tongue:

Edited by Blorgh2017

[DDM_]
Members
1,553 posts
5,521 battles
6 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

By that logic, I'm guessing RU is gonna get most number of codes, since they have the largest online population. Though I heard NA is the "golden goose" among the servers. :Smile-_tongue:

In terms of pure numbers you're probably right as far as the number of codes. Also, in terms of pure numbers, I believe WG makes more money overall from the other servers but NA players as individuals spend more money than individuals spend on the other servers. 

Members
4,073 posts
4,347 battles

I don't know, I remember seeing plenty of codes being shouted out over the past few months and usable by NA. Then people complaining like "Ugh, flags", "ugh, 4 camos" or something.

Sign in to follow this