You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

WG whats going on with prem cv?

14 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Members
4,400 posts

WG you love your secrets but what about our prem CV?

You stated that we can sell them back but we have no idea if we want to. We have no idea what your doing with them. You have given us no information at all.

Its bad enough that your releasing cv when they are not ready. T4 is boring and there is no strategic thinking.

But what are you doing the Kaga Sipan Enterprise. You say you can't change prem ships but I guess you can remove the class that a prem is bought and provide NO info about what's going on.

You dont listen to Fara so I am sure you dont care about what I have to say but you HAVE to give us information!!! 

As customer we deserve answers!

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,358 posts
13,879 battles

The CV testing will continue with them in the live game similar to how the GZ was starting with 8.0. I would not be in a hurry to sell your CV's off as that point is still a long ways off.

[WOLFG]
Members
27,116 posts
7,239 battles
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

You stated that we can sell them back but we have no idea if we want to.

That's got nothing to do with premium, that goes for all CVs. You aren't going to have an informed idea of whether or not you want to sell them, until you try them.

[SOV]
Members
4,400 posts
4 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

That's got nothing to do with premium, that goes for all CVs. You aren't going to have an informed idea of whether or not you want to sell them, until you try them.

The issue is we dont k ow why to keep them. You buy a Sipan for the fighter. A Kaga for the torps but we dont know anything about how prem cv are going to be different.

[ARGSY]
Members
18,281 posts
12,732 battles
7 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

The issue is we dont k ow why to keep them. You buy a Sipan for the fighter. A Kaga for the torps but we dont know anything about how prem cv are going to be different.

Wait and find out the way everyone else does. Then decide.

Patience.

[SOV]
Members
4,400 posts
6 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Wait and find out the way everyone else does. Then decide.

Patience.

My worry is they will give us a week to sell it back but not even have to out for us to look at.

Of course waiting is not something I do well.:)

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

You dont listen to Fara so I am sure you dont care about what I have to say but you HAVE to give us information!!! 

From the one video I saw of that person testing the reworked cv's he couldn't figure out why his dispersion circles weren't getting smaller.

I laughed.

[SOV]
Members
4,400 posts
3 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

From the one video I saw of that person testing the reworked cv's he couldn't figure out why his dispersion circles weren't getting smaller.

I laughed.

He put out another that said he was the reason for the rework!

[WOLFG]
Members
27,116 posts
7,239 battles
3 hours ago, jags_domain said:

Yeah, but it's not like you gain any advantage by deciding to keep them or not before release.

There's no point deciding whether or not to keep them before you need to make the decision.

It's possible too, that WG isn't quite sure what they are going to do. Not a huge deal at this point, because whatever they do, it's just a matter of plugging in numbers, they could decide the day before.

Edited by Skpstr

[SOV]
Members
4,400 posts
19 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Yeah, but it's not like you gain any advantage by deciding to keep them or not before release.

There's no point deciding whether or not to keep them before you need to make the decision.

It's possible too, that WG isn't quite sure what they are going to do. Not a huge deal at this point, because whatever they do, it's just a matter of plugging in numbers, they could decide the day before.

Ture I just hope they give us the time. They are going live in 4 weeks

[WOLFG]
Members
27,116 posts
7,239 battles
22 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Ture I just hope they give us the time. They are going live in 4 weeks

It's not about how soon they go live, it's about how long they give us to try the new CVs before the buyback expires.

If they tell us nothing before live, and then give us say, a 30-day buyback, it's all good.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
13,827 posts
5 hours ago, jags_domain said:

WG you love your secrets but what about our prem CV?

You stated that we can sell them back but we have no idea if we want to. We have no idea what your doing with them. You have given us no information at all.

Its bad enough that your releasing cv when they are not ready. T4 is boring and there is no strategic thinking.

But what are you doing the Kaga Sipan Enterprise. You say you can't change prem ships but I guess you can remove the class that a prem is bought and provide NO info about what's going on.

As customer we deserve answers!

Try them in PTS when the PTS for 0.8.0 comes out. 

Then you'll be fully informed as to what a sick joke the rework is, and you can put in for the refund as soon as that patch goes live.

• Cool 1