You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DocWalker

Thank You, Wargaming

13 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
2,648 posts
14,540 battles

For providing a Free to Play game that I have enjoyed for over 3 years.  It sometimes seems all we hear about are the complaints; especially the broken ships, shop, marketing, crates, mechanics, matchmaker, rules; even broken game!? Even though I know you all work hard at its improvement.

For just a day or even an hour,  can we reflect on the good times we've had, friends made, and improvements in the game? Can we be jolly, thankful, giving and humble; can we show kindness, understanding, forgiveness, and friendship?

After Ranked Season 2, I took some time off and came back to find more ships, game modes and add on's (even camo and flags) than I ever expected .  Imagine how much has changed in all this time, and what the future holds.

In this special season, I wish the best for you, your family and all your endeavors.  Thanks to all, and to all I wish a ...

homepage-merrychristmas-2017.jpg

• Cool 24

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
9 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

For providing a Free to Play game that I have enjoyed for over 3 years.  It sometimes seems all we hear about are the complaints; especially the broken ships, shop, marketing, crates, mechanics, matchmaker, rules; even broken game!? Even though I know you all work hard at its improvement.

For just a day or even an hour,  can we reflect on the good times we've had, friends made, and improvements in the game? Can we be jolly, thankful, giving and humble; can we show kindness, understanding, forgiveness, and friendship?

After Ranked Season 2, I took some time off and came back to find more ships, game modes and add on's (even camo and flags) than I ever expected .  Imagine how much has changed in all this time, and what the future holds.

In this special season, I wish the best for you, your family and all your endeavors.  Thanks to all, and to all I wish a ...

Well said.

Merry Christmas WG.

• Cool 3

Members
1,021 posts
13,241 battles

love the game and the pay or not pay model.

its a great balance in my opinion. WG gives away tons of stuff. 

no one needs a prem ship  or a t10  tech tree ship to enjoy the game.  in fact i have almost all t10s but perfer  t7 play  or lower. 

• Cool 2

[-K-]
-Members-, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
5,838 posts
19,883 battles

Agreed.  So many positives from this game and company.  They FAR outweigh the negatives.  And the fact that the community is so outspoken shows how deeply involved with the game everyone is. 

Merry Christmas all!

• Cool 2

[BLHK]
Members
558 posts
27 minutes ago, Rilak said:

love the game and the pay or not pay model.

its a great balance in my opinion. WG gives away tons of stuff. 

no one needs a prem ship  or a t10  tech tree ship to enjoy the game.  in fact i have almost all t10s but perfer  t7 play  or lower. 

Yep, some days I am just fed up with everything........I dust of the St. Louis and go destroy bots for an hour................Wonderful therapy.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[BLHK]
Members
558 posts
Just now, Get_Kraken said:

So easy to just focus on the negative and take the things you like for granted.  Nice post!

Yeah, and if you really want to see what a broken game looks like. Try Fallout 76 :(

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
716 posts
6,156 battles

49 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

I've never had as much fun playing with other folks including a dear friend who moved across country that we join forces with often. I know more often than not my frustrations should be inward as we make mistakes. I could do with less salt (heck even my wife and doc say so!) But all in all I love Warships.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays all!

• Cool 1

[Y0L0]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,734 posts
5,289 battles
1 hour ago, DocWalker said:

Can we be jolly

I can be Jolly!!!!!

Happy December guys and gals!

[HINON]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
2,562 posts
4,805 battles
1 hour ago, DocWalker said:

Seconded, thirded and fourthed :)   Been playing since Alpha and still here.

Don't agree with everything, but life in an MMO changes and you either accept or leave.. No point whining :)