You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Best Alaska performance over the Weekend.

16 comments in this topic

[ALOFT]
Members
1,651 posts
19,225 battles

He might not Remember it but @Business6 was playing the Alaska late into the early morning.

The First game that i ran into him, He was on the enemy team and found himself wedged between Myself in the Bourgogne a Salem and a Fletcher who was keeping him spotted.

His BBs did little or nothing to help out his situation but he made the best of it and kept us occupied while his team won the other side of the map.

The second game of the night I was on his team I think it was Hot Spot and we were in a Storm of course.

Again he took the Alaska and pushed it out front over extending slightly but making it possible for Me and the Hinde to work over anything that was working on him.

I was right behind him in the Bourgogne once again,  which made me feel kinda bad because the BB should be up front.

But Business moves quick and with purpose in that Alaska not slowing down much so you got to be on your toes to keep up with him.

He did a great job of setting me up basically so He deserves a ton of gratitude for basically spoon feeding me the chances to make things happen by overextending his ship.

Which is more than I can say for the Azuma testers out over the weekend who I think all got the same memo.

Which was push up early and often, Turn Broadside to BB, Eat 3 or 4 citadels, Run away and never be seen again till match is over.

So of all the Streamers and Testers I ran into over the Weekend Business gets my vote for best performance.

He did it Solo, He did not Hide, He helped his team, He set the tone.

He gave a true idea of what you can expect out of the Alaska by doing it the right way.

Which if i was not sold already on it, I am def sold on it now.

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND
  • Cool 3

[OO7]
Members
4,181 posts
9,556 battles

I'm going to be a sucker for the Alaska since it's the most beautiful ship I've ever seen (well. photos of it hah).

Even if it sucks in game I'm still going to spend my free xp :etc_hide_turtle:

• Cool 3

[WOLFG]
Members
8,631 posts
7,063 battles
53 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

I was right behind him in the Bourgogne once again,  which made me feel kinda bad because the BB should be up front.

One does not simply get in front of Business6.

• Cool 1

[X-PN]
Members
9,129 posts
10,609 battles
8 minutes ago, Roadster311 said:

I was in a match last night with @Notser in an Azuma.  Good match. We both survived and won

Ah, but the real question here is how many islands did @Notser molest during the match? :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

Members
6,284 posts
19,833 battles

how soon is "soon" I am caught up in the hype and I don't even know squat about it. running optimal camos and flags for fxp so I can get it and don't know what it is or does. 

See the source image

[ALOFT]
Members
1,651 posts
19,225 battles

I am not sure but i have 800k FXP and still working on more.

After seeing what Business was doing to ships in that match with the AP,  Citadel, Citadel, double Citadel, Dev strike lol

It will be the best present to myself FXP can buy.

[PVE]
Members
11,301 posts
21,788 battles
2 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Ah, but the real question here is how many islands did @Notser molest during the match? :Smile_trollface:

Have you seen the recent Flambass video where he hit an island while trying to avoid dying and hollered Notser get off my ship. OMG I almost wet myself it was so funny. Flambass was super keyed up and into the game and then he got in a pickle and got even more amped. When he hollered that about Notser I lost it. :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
11,301 posts
21,788 battles
24 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

I am not sure but i have 800k FXP and still working on more.

After seeing what Business was doing to ships in that match with the AP,  Citadel, Citadel, double Citadel, Dev strike lol

It will be the best present to myself FXP can buy.

I have had 1 Million + FXP waiting like 5 times for Alaska but they keep delaying it and I use a little. Keep dropping to 700-800K. But I have like 2 Million elite I can convert when it finally is released if needed.

I am not even one of these big fans of the ship but good lord it's time - Free Alaska!!! Release it!!!

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
2,349 posts

Hmmm saw Soup in a Wichita this weekend while I was trying to sort out my Worcester (that arrival angle... is throwing me off).  I'm not sure which one I am more excited to see - the Alaska or the Wichita especially after messing about with the Kron.

[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,118 posts
47 minutes ago, steelers_rule_2018 said:

Mino is gonna make the alaska bleed. 

Mino makes anything bleed with it's cancerous gameplay.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,777 posts
22,134 battles
12 hours ago, enderland07 said:

I'm going to be a sucker for the Alaska since it's the most beautiful ship I've ever seen (well. photos of it hah).

Even if it sucks in game I'm still going to spend my free xp :etc_hide_turtle:

LOL I agree, it is a wonderful looking ship and the big reason I am thinking of getting her. That gun at the very tip of the bow really does it for me. I want one on my car...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[GRETA]
[GRETA]
Members
580 posts
16,775 battles

Yet ANOTHER USN cruiser in your collection. Pretty sure you breathe HE and see with radar IRL. :cap_fainting:

Azuma when?!?! My IJN fleet stands ready. :fish_viking:

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[BUNNY]
Members
260 posts
11,543 battles
21 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

None amazingly. lol