Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
anonym_Hf93Jbjm9WjT

You can't win them all

6 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,968 posts
10,400 battles

And now I'm really PISSED at Wargaming for yanking the GZ BEFORE THEY TURNED INTO A TEST PLATFORM. And then they [edited]'d an exclusivity period that then got delayed for a rework that they are pushing prematurely into the game. GAAAH!

0 posts
16 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

give me the GZ

7 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

And now I'm really PISSED at Wargaming for yanking the GZ BEFORE THEY TURNED INTO A TEST PLATFORM. And then they [edited]'d an exclusivity period that then got delayed for a rework that they are pushing prematurely into the game. GAAAH!

2.PNG

a taste of what is to come, with the CV rework and WOWS version 8.0. (quite alot of changes to Graf, it won't be the same ship)

[NGA]
Members
1,968 posts
10,400 battles
1 hour ago, LoveBote said:

2.PNG

a taste of what is to come, with the CV rework and WOWS version 8.0. (quite alot of changes to Graf, it won't be the same ship)

Considering the current state of how defenseless CVs are when cornered, I'd say GZ has a bit of an advantage over its kin.

0 posts
11 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Considering the current state of how defenseless CVs are when cornered, I'd say GZ has a bit of an advantage over its kin.

the limited sectors of fire coupled to the revised available upgrades, and captain skill choices, heavily moderate that advantage. While, the incoming Brit CVs armour layout, will shrug off dd and cl AP without any problems at all. The RN CVs will be kings of the hill, at least for the first 6 months following their release.

Sign in to follow this