You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Old_Baldy_One

Camo/Flags Panel in Port

3 comments in this topic

[SOFOP]
Members
2,227 posts
13,352 battles

Not sure if this is an ok place for this or not, apologize if its not.

Is anyone aware of a mode that shows what camo and flags you have currently while the ship is selected in port?  There was a "consumables panel" in Aslains at one point, but it is no longer included and I can't find anything by searching.  It basically showed a little panel by the commander, showing camo and flags selected (don't recall if it showed other stuff).

I know it is not that hard to click the 2 screens, but it is awfully convenient to have the panel in port, to immediately know if you have run out of something.  I use custom skins as well, so I can't see the camo in port, so this was even more helpful.

Anyone that knows how to get this, or something similar, and can let me know, it would be appreciated ;)

Happy Holidays

[LSNB]
Members
1,453 posts
4,065 battles

Go to the Exterior tab and you'll see what you have, along with what flags and camo the ship is equipped with. You can also go the the Inventory found by clicking on your username to see other items you own.

Oh wait, nvm.

I don't use any mod to keep track of my flags, consumables, or camo, but I would see the ship is missing something if I run out of something when I come out of battle. I auto-resupply my consumables with credits, though.

Edited by destawaits

[SOFOP]
Members
2,227 posts
13,352 battles

I know how to do it, but with the slow UI, its slightly annoying.  If they would put an indicator on Camo like they would flags, that would help.  Camo 1/1 or Camo 0/1, just so you know if you have one.

Again, its not a "I don't know how", more of a matter of convenience.