You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SpoonFedOldMan

I'm looking for a new clan, [53%WR 9 tier 10s]

18 comments in this topic

[90THG]
Members
47 posts
10,191 battles

I'm seeking an active clan wars clan.

I have the Grozovoi, Shimakaze, Yeuyang, Daring, Haragumo, Salem, Minotaur, Moskva, and Hindenburg.

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 5.25.10 PM.png

Edited by SpoonFedOldMan
Stats

[SYN]
Members
27,073 posts
15,655 battles

Was in CUTE for a bit, very good and well organised competitive clan my CO there is awesome! But I went back SPTR because not enough time for clan battles at the time and my out of place timezone since Im all the way in Australia

Join their discord and ask their officers for directions.

[AK]
Members
91 posts
10,886 battles

Check us out at www.armoredknights.us

We typically have at least two groups in clan wars. First and foremost we are a social clan, we do not do set teams or deny people from playing clan wars due to stats. In the end we are looking for friends that enjoy playing this game. If you are interested visit our site, jump on discord.

Ribb 

Members
107 posts
11,796 battles

LBA is a new semi-competitive clan. We hope to add a friendly atmosphere to your time in World of Warships. All we ask is play with teamwork and be willing to work with us in a weekly training session lasting only one or two exercises. and be active for a minimum of 1 or 2 nights a week for clan operations. Thank you for your interest! Hope to see you on the seas!

https://discord.gg/KHjY6Cd

[Y0L0]
Members
416 posts
12,424 battles

Yolo may have a spot for you if you are serious about cbs. https://discord.gg/QvX6gUP message me on discord here (beer) if interested. Clan battles every night, currently in storm, but we recently added 4 stalins to our ranks and should be moving up to typhoon bc of that lol. 

Edited by HoldMyBeer_

[BRO1]
Members
112 posts
9,570 battles

Hello SpoonFed,

We are a social clan and are building up again from 40 members. Our Discord channel is https://discord.gg/99ppDp

We realize this is a game and want to have fun. We understand we win some and lose some, life happens. Our Alpha team is in the Gale League Group two.

If you are looking for a friendly group, and realize the sun will come up tomorrow regardless of the results of our clan battles, give us a shot.

One thing is for certain, if you don't like our clan, you can always change your mind.

We would love to have you check us out!

Lew

[TF16A]
Members
37 posts
16,698 battles

Spoon, we are an older more mature clan with 3 well developed ports and with 130 member slots across the three divisions there is room for any play style.  We are looking for mature members that play primarily to have fun be it during competitive or casual play.  Check out our website at www.taskforce16.us.  If you like what you see submit an application to TF16A.  Hope you and yours have a blessed holiday.

[XO]
Members
206 posts
8,509 battles

Sam_A1.png

NGA is currently recruiting Competitive Players, Social Players &
                                                Social /Competitive Players for our various Teams. 
                                        The main requirement is for ALL of our members HAVE FUN !
                                                   After all, it is still a game & meant to be fun.
                                                 Check us out with a visit to NGA's Website at 
                                                     https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com
                                                                              OR
                                         Come meet & talk to your next group of friends  @
                                                      https://ngagaming.enjinvoice.com

Edited by CIT_Happens

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,394 posts
14,919 battles
On 12/23/2018 at 8:32 PM, SpoonFedOldMan said:

I'm seeking an active clan wars clan.

I have the Grozovoi, Shimakaze, Yeuyang, Daring, Haragumo, Salem, Minotaur, Moskva, and Hindenburg.

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 5.25.10 PM.png

Ahoy, SpoonFedOldMan!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and happens to be looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, owned and operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders that includes officers and NCOs at all levels. In addition, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family!

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

There are always in-house contests (with cookies) regularly coming around!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's! If you STILL have questions, feel free to hop onto our Discord server and talk with the members!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

• Boring 1

[SFBG]
Members
1,664 posts
9,420 battles

Hey SpoonFedOldMan,

Gray Wolf might be a good fit..  We are active in Clan Battles, but you don't get booted for not playing...  

Check us out.

23 hours ago, SpoonFedOldMan said:

Bumperoonie

I'll see someone this afternoon for some CW. Thank you all for your responses.

Members
20 posts
5,589 battles
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:25 PM, Ribb said:

Check us out at www.armoredknights.us

We typically have at least two groups in clan wars. First and foremost we are a social clan, we do not do set teams or deny people from playing clan wars due to stats. In the end we are looking for friends that enjoy playing this game. If you are interested visit our site, jump on discord.

Ribb 

I'm interested in a clan to have fun with.

[AK]
Members
91 posts
10,886 battles

Outstanding IFranchizel!

Jump on our discord, meet the crew.

www.armoredknights.us

Ribb