You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
richie_macrophage

How accurate is the Oktyabryskaya Revolutsiya really?

8 comments in this topic

Members
841 posts
3,782 battles

I recently got this ship from the Arsenal and decided to play a couple games in it.

Off the bat I notice that it's a very, very accurate battleship. It's guns are far more accurate than any other ship I could find at around the same MM range. The ship hits hard and lands citadels when you expect it to.

Is the ship just really that accurate, or is the massive amount of shells just giving off that impression? 

Firepower of this ship is absolutely great and gives it a big edge over other ships, and can still perform well in a Tier 7 match.

[WOLF7]
Members
11,835 posts
17 minutes ago, richie_macrophage said:

I recently got this ship from the Arsenal and decided to play a couple games in it.

Off the bat I notice that it's a very, very accurate battleship. It's guns are far more accurate than any other ship I could find at around the same MM range. The ship hits hard and lands citadels when you expect it to.

Is the ship just really that accurate, or is the massive amount of shells just giving off that impression? 

Firepower of this ship is absolutely great and gives it a big edge over other ships, and can still perform well in a Tier 7 match.

And it still doesn't come close to Guilio....:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
2,900 posts
6,007 battles

Seriously HOW many have you seen in battle?   I have one but the didn't have much luck with it....

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,521 posts
4,250 battles

its all about volume of fire. 
Throw enough crap at the wall and something is really bound to stick