You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CTMAADawson

Always kill the DD

8 comments in this topic

[AK]
Members
298 posts
9,623 battles

boom2.thumb.PNG.059970c560d8d3470ce696da108208c6.PNGsunk.thumb.PNG.1c926dddd5293981427468b45e12e401.PNGOr else people like me will use them to sneak around your line and nuke your carriers :P

sunk.PNG

boom2.PNG

boom.PNG

Edited by CTMAADawson

[RLGN]
Members
13,489 posts
23,534 battles
56 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Always kill the low health ship DD or not.

Pretty much. Best kill is the one where the shells land after the target goes dark and is ‘safe;’ bonus for if they went behind terrain.

[DFEND]
Members
286 posts
5,522 battles

You'd be surprised how many times I've seen DDs make the difference in a match. A game can sometimes be determined a minute or so after the initial capture point slug-fest; whoever has more DDs left is probably going to win.

[LSNB]
Members
1,449 posts
4,063 battles

Some people forget that a ship with 1 HP may still have fully functional guns and armament.

[P-V-E]
Members
1,448 posts
3 minutes ago, destawaits said:

Some people forget that a ship with 1 HP may still have fully functional guns and armament.

very true.

on the flip-side, many people will waste a full salvo just to get a kill on something that is both burning and flooding and would have been dead 5sec later anyway and was no threat because it still had ~20sec before it would reload, when that salvo would have been better spent on another target.

Members
583 posts

Annoys the hell out me when people seemingly ignore the enemy DD then complain when the team loses.  Kill the DD's and more often than not you will win the match, it's as simple as that.

It is everyone's responsibility to kill the destroyers, don't assume someone else will do it!