Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fog_Battlecruiser_Haruna

Predictions of Haru-haru

36 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
633 posts
4,652 battles

Given the $$$ oriented minds of the weegee marketing department i the great and mighty haru-haru have come up with a few predictions for the release of content for the remainder of the year. I will provide reasons as to why i think the way i do. 

Please feel free to debate within reason

 

1: the release of USS Alaska within the next 8 days. I cant see wg passing up the marleting goldmine. People spend more around christmas. The release of santa crates and pef bundles show that the player base will dump extra during the season. It just makes sence that wg releases the most anticipated ship of the year during a time when wallets are loose.

2: 35:1 conversion. This will happen same day as alaskas release. Why? Because people want kron, musashi and alaska..... By giving a discount on fxp they entise players to buy fxp instead of playing for it.this is the "last ditch effort to get the 2 before they are gone." And in the case of alaska people want to be the first in thire group or clan to own her. Wg is gonna make a killing.

3: release of allmost all prem ships to the premium shop. Once again a gold mine for wg. Ppl wanting ships they dont have or didnt get will buy ships. Nuff said

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,083 posts
4,347 battles

If by some miracle the Harekaze gets sold again for christmas, that would be nice. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,757
Members
5,144 posts
2 minutes ago, Yoshiblue said:

If by some miracle the Harekaze gets sold again for christmas, that would be nice. 

I suspect that contract is over, so they *can't* sell them anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,495
[ARGSY]
Members
18,281 posts
12,732 battles
40 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

I suspect that contract is over, so they *can't* sell them anymore.

 

This is correct, to the dismay of many. Those that have them get to keep them. Those that don't must wail in the outer darkness for all eternity.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,019
[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,030 posts
24,753 battles

I'm not an amime fan but I did purchase Harekaze with it's camo I enjoy the dd's guns

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
841
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,800 posts
14,731 battles

I just want grem, kami and t61 from the Mega crates and it all gone down hill when I got nothing from the 20 Mega crates I bough

 

but

savaging, I got 65 new shinny port slots that will be fill by next year

 

but that all it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,757
Members
5,144 posts
8 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

I'm not an amime fan but I did purchase Harekaze with it's camo I enjoy the dd's guns

I'm not an anime fan, but it doesn't bother me, either.  I got HSF Graf Spee because at the time, they weren't selling regular Graf Spee, and I'm glad I got it.  Harekaze and its reconfigurable guns seemed like a cool thing as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,567
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,629 battles
1 hour ago, Yoshiblue said:

Hence it would be a christmas miracle. 

1328554698663.jpg

I'm totally with you … 

Poor Charlie Brown's Christmas and that pathetic little tree - but he never gave up hope :)

WG is Lucy btw, snatching away the football!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,757
Members
5,144 posts
Just now, Commander_367 said:

I'm totally with you … 

Poor Charlie Brown's Christmas and that pathetic little tree - but he never gave up hope :)

WG is Lucy btw, snatching away the football!

Actually, I think HSF did it this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,567
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,629 battles
3 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Actually, I think HSF did it this time.

Sure, Lucy (Dasha) would never do such a thing … she's too sweet :) … 

Also, maybe there are some less seen ships out there that could make an appearance … Konig Albert etc???

Give us something rare out of Wows mythology wg - throw us collectors a bone :)

 

Dasha is Lucy? OMG I don't know how I didn't see this before!!!

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
506
[P-V-E]
Members
1,449 posts

I don't see Alaska arriving until 23rd Jan when the next patch arrives and Kronshtadt and Musashi are removed from the arsenal/tech-tree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,757
Members
5,144 posts
Just now, Commander_367 said:

Sure, Lucy (Dasha) would never do such a thing … she's too sweet :) … 

Also, maybe there are some less seen ships out there that could make an appearance … Konig Albert etc???

Give us something rare out of Wows mythology wg - throw us collectors a bone :)

Konig Albert was on the store...six months ago?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,567
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,629 battles
1 minute ago, mavfin87 said:

Konig Albert was on the store...six months ago?

I wasn't a collector then :( 

totally missed it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,440
[KWF]
Members
4,039 posts
6,189 battles

There is a very slight chance for a Harekaze like ship to return, even in a historical way.

Harekaze was based on Yukikaze, which started life as a normal Kagero with the IJN 127mm's. Post war she was given to Republic of China and renamed Tan Yang. She received 100mm's and later the USN 127mm's. I believe at some point WG could release her since it's an existing model and isn't restricted by contracts with third parties.

Besides Yukikaze is pretty historical, being the only Kagero to survive the war and having taken part in many important battles.

Edited by warheart1992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
79
[D-PN]
Members
190 posts
735 battles
1 hour ago, mavfin87 said:

I'm not an anime fan, but it doesn't bother me, either.  I got HSF Graf Spee because at the time, they weren't selling regular Graf Spee, and I'm glad I got it.  Harekaze and its reconfigurable guns seemed like a cool thing as well.

 

I've got Harekaze on my main account, and HSF GS on this one(This one is to run my clan's subclan). I have the original GS on my main. I wish they could sell Harekaze again, it has multiple playstyles, I'm sure many in the playerbase who don't have it would enjoy it.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,757
Members
5,144 posts
Just now, xDiaboliquex said:

it has multiple playstyles, I'm sure many in the playerbase who don't have it would enjoy it.

For me, that's one of the fun thing about WoWS, I like the sheer variety of the ships I can drive.  I have no wish to drive one of the hundreds of the ships in the game all the time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
79
[D-PN]
Members
190 posts
735 battles
1 minute ago, mavfin87 said:

For me, that's one of the fun thing about WoWS, I like the sheer variety of the ships I can drive.  I have no wish to drive one of the hundreds of the ships in the game all the time.

 

So very much this. Even my most loved ships, really only 5 times in a row do I play them. Variety keeps the game fresh and fun.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
65
[BISC]
Supertester, Beta Testers
223 posts
3,220 battles
4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

This is correct, to the dismay of many. Those that have them get to keep them. Those that don't must wail in the outer darkness for all eternity.

I thought I heard something...

 

Shrugs and goes back to bed...

 

 

All kidding aside, I was hoping there would have been more out if that collaboration. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
673
[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,503 posts
11,213 battles
5 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

This is correct, to the dismay of many. Those that have them get to keep them. Those that don't must wail in the outer darkness for all eternity.

Even for those who have them, their voice overs were removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,495
[ARGSY]
Members
18,281 posts
12,732 battles
6 hours ago, BrokenGamer said:

All kidding aside, I was hoping there would have been more out if that collaboration. 

There could have, and IIRC there should have... but "suddenly a wild bankruptcy appears"... That was not part of the plan.

 

5 hours ago, Crokodone said:

Even for those who have them, their voice overs were removed.

That is surprising to hear. Oh well, I always play with the sound off anyway b/c of sleeping children in the house, but I'm disappointed for the folks who got them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
633 posts
4,652 battles
7 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

There could have, and IIRC there should have... but "suddenly a wild bankruptcy appears"... That was not part of the plan.

there is a movie still scheduled for release if it gets released we may see a new ship or resale of harekaze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×