You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cableguy2211

Is there a certain time today that the new ship coupon comes out?

7 comments in this topic

[KSC]
Members
41 posts
13,949 battles

It says 23 DEC for me in game, but it is still greyed out.  I have enough steel to get the Stalingrad, but I don't want to blow all of it when a coupon is coming soon.

[P-V-E]
Members
1,449 posts

I am sure it says the 24th, but local time my be playing its part.

the "day" ticks over at 10:00am UTC/GMT, while some other things change ~90mins later at ~11:30am UTC/GMT.

edit:

or about 14hours to 16 hours time, unless its a midnight UTC/GMT thing in which case that would be ~4h time (currently ~20:00h UTC/GMT at the time of this edit)

Edited by b101uk

[SOV]
Members
4,402 posts
32 minutes ago, cableguy2211 said:

It says 23 DEC for me in game, but it is still greyed out.  I have enough steel to get the Stalingrad, but I don't want to blow all of it when a coupon is coming soon.

Look at the coupon section it says new one on dec 24. But you have to use the one you have.

Members
5,150 posts
2 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Look at the coupon section it says new one on dec 24. But you have to use the one you have.

Yeah, I knew I wouldn't have the coal for Salem or JB by the time the new coupon came out, and I had everything else but Charleston, so I used the 'current' one on Charleston.

[KSC]
Members
41 posts
13,949 battles
2 hours ago, jags_domain said:

My coupon section says 23 DEC, but maybe it's a time zone thing.

[TDG]
Members
1,784 posts
11,656 battles

I would expect it to happen when the day rolls over for the server.  It used to be fairly consistent, but there are a few different times depending on what is resetting.

I would expect one of 5 AM EST, 6:20 AM EST, or 7 AM EST for the NA server.