Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
vak_

This was the weirdest MM I've personally gotten in 3.5 years of WoWS

12 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,757 posts
8,695 battles

I've decided to bring Mikasa out for a spin, to get that sweet, sweet 300 coal. Expected that I would get your usual tier 2-3 match. But instead I was treated to this:

vGTRd3h.jpg

WUT? I wasn't even in the queue for the full five minutes, two at most.

And yes, I did kill THE ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM (of two ships) with my secondaries :cap_haloween:

YsX79aT.jpg

They tried their best though, the DD just missed me with the last torpedo salvo, and I think a hit there would have been enough to sink me

Spoiler

XKBI7rv.jpg

Post-battle damage screen

Spoiler

2JL8tKu.jpg

Members
5,128 posts
9,482 battles

Usual for super low tiers when I have tried it over the last year.  No one playing them so when the timer hits the cap - it starts a match with what it has.

Members
5,150 posts

I pretty much don't play WoWS after 10 PM weekdays, or 11 PM weekends because of this, outside of discord pre-made ops groups.

Not so much by the time, but by the population on the server.

Members
909 posts
6,101 battles
10 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

I pretty much don't play WoWS after 10 PM weekdays, or 11 PM weekends because of this, outside of discord pre-made ops groups.

I think In this case it might have more to do with the MM struggling to que a tier 2 battleship. Mikasa is the o my tire 2 BB and dosent see a lot games as far as I know. I really wish we had more pre dreds in the game might make matches like this happen less. 

Edited by Forgottensoldier117

Members
5,150 posts

Mikasa gets queued vs a cruiser most of the time in Random Battles anyway, and the main thing I do to a Mikasa is not show broadside, and set it on fire, anyway.

Members
909 posts
6,101 battles
3 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Mikasa gets queued vs a cruiser most of the time in Random Battles anyway, and the main thing I do to a Mikasa is not show broadside, and set it on fire, anyway.

But does MM see it as a cruiser or does it see a battleship? If MM sees a battleship it might be struggling to find a match for it if it’s the only tier 2 BB it’s seeing in the que. of course if MM just sees it as a cruiser then I have no idea why MM did this I have never had a problem finding games even as late as 1am west coast time. 

[LRM]
Members
537 posts
10,814 battles

I was in a 1x1 PvP match once, tier III cruisers.  We arranged to meed in the center square so we would not spend the entire twenty minutes looking for each other.

• Funny 1

[GWG]
Members
6,722 posts
12,790 battles

Also happens at Tier 10.

Everybody looses credits in those.

[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,757 posts
8,695 battles
2 hours ago, mavfin87 said:

Which is understandable, but this was today around 2PM EST.

Members
5,150 posts
Just now, vak_ said:

Which is understandable, but this was today around 2PM EST.

Yeah, I've had some interesting 3 on 3 games at weird times, but that's more the exception than the rule, until later at night.

Sign in to follow this