You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Feclez

In game Cursor

9 comments in this topic

Members
220 posts
6,578 battles

Please can we either change the colour of the Cursor or have an option to change it to a colour we can actually SEE!!!! 

I think I must spend like 5 mins every time I play a game or after a game trying to find the thing on screen

I am actually having to drag my mouse to see the cursor on either my 2nd or 3rd screen and then watching it go to the game screen just to pick up on where it is

currently the thing is like a very light blue-ish which blends into all the backgrounds and I just cannot see it 

Can there be an option to make it so its bright and can not be missed

Beta Testers
1,519 posts
18,672 battles
2 hours ago, Feclez said:

Please can we either change the colour of the Cursor or have an option to change it to a colour we can actually SEE!!!! 

I think I must spend like 5 mins every time I play a game or after a game trying to find the thing on screen

I am actually having to drag my mouse to see the cursor on either my 2nd or 3rd screen and then watching it go to the game screen just to pick up on where it is

currently the thing is like a very light blue-ish which blends into all the backgrounds and I just cannot see it 

Can there be an option to make it so its bright and can not be missed

Mine is white and it sounds like you have your res set pretty high............ Does it have to do with your pc setting?

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
171 posts
7,569 battles

I center mine on the screen before each match, then recenter it after seltecting whick squadren I want shot down. I don't use mods either.

Members
220 posts
6,578 battles
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:12 PM, SgtSpud said:

Mine is white and it sounds like you have your res set pretty high............ Does it have to do with your pc setting?

Yes I have really HIGH Res as am on a 32" 4K Monitor so its just hard to find all the time, I norm do the centre cursor thing when a match starts but the issue is prior to matches I can never find it lmbo

Wish we had something in game to change the colour of it - Have even tried to use some of the MS Windows changes for mouse cursor but that really do not help!!!

Whats this MOD Pack people mentioned?? and where to get it??

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,011 battles

Set this in your windows mouse options. Then you can just tap the CTRL key and boom- there's your mouse cursor.

image.png.6e6f69098a24e7efcb9ee668399ea1f1.png