You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Falls_USMC

PSA: Ship coupons expire tonight! Remember to use 'em if you got em!

8 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
[WOLFG]
Members
978 posts
8,667 battles

And if you're on the fence about the Salem or JB like I was, I'm sure the Salem is good, but the JB is just hilarious. 

This was Game #2. 

JB.thumb.png.54dcf1e630aa002a47f98c4f1cdeeaba.png

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,781 posts
25,453 battles

Wait for the new coupon tomorrow to get the Black. I have enough steel by now.

Used mine for the JB, like that boat. Since I have already 200k coal( and still 130 snowflakes to go) I may can get the Salem without a coupon. But everytime I think about it, I remember that I have the Des Moins with premium camo already.

[WOLFG]
[WOLFG]
Members
978 posts
8,667 battles
1 minute ago, Erebthoron said:

Wait for the new coupon tomorrow to get the Black. I have enough steel by now..

That's my plan as well. :Smile_izmena:

2 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Used mine for the JB, like that boat. Since I have already 200k coal( and still 130 snowflakes to go) I may can get the Salem without a coupon. But everytime I think about it, I remember that I have the Des Moins with premium camo already.

I'm in exactly the same position. The deciding factor for me with the Salem is going to be what the Legendary Module ends up being. I don't trust the rumors enough to buy it now. 

[KAPPA]
Members
2,849 posts
7,624 battles
37 minutes ago, Falls_USMC said:

That's my plan as well. :Smile_izmena:

I'm in exactly the same position. The deciding factor for me with the Salem is going to be what the Legendary Module ends up being. I don't trust the rumors enough to buy it now. 

She has a DD dam con, a RN heal, better minimum dispersion and the ability to use Def AA and hydro at the same time. What's not to like?

[TF16]
Modder
1,069 posts
9,172 battles
1 hour ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

She has a DD dam con, a RN heal, better minimum dispersion and the ability to use Def AA and hydro at the same time. What's not to like?

Unsustainable economic profile for regular use, meh radar range. But like every ship in the game ya take the good with the bad and use ships that play to your strengths.  

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
715 posts

Jean Bart is insane for XP gains if you bought that package that WG had. That X2 XP boost per battle on it is really good for XP and FXP farming. Along with the other flags of course.

Flags.png

Edited by Raigoth

[KAPPA]
Members
2,849 posts
7,624 battles
2 minutes ago, USNA_76 said:

Unsustainable economic profile for regular use, meh radar range. But like every ship in the game ya take the good with the bad and use ships that play to your strengths.  

She has a free T10 camo that comes with her. I can run her in co-op without premium and still turn a profit, so not sure what you mean by the economic profile.

[WOLFG]
[WOLFG]
Members
978 posts
8,667 battles
2 hours ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

Interesting. I wasn't aware of the faster dam con, that's pretty cool. And you get me wrong, there is a TON to love about the ship. It's just that most of it exists on the DM already. 

I will get the salem next though, barring an unforseen Coal-related miracle of a ship that comes out first.