Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Montana build question

6 comments in this topic

[DRNX]
Members
444 posts
10,149 battles

I put my Kappa Cpt on her with a survival build. My question is if it's worth using SGM2 to help with her rudder shift since it's so terrible. Also, Is APRM2 the better choice then increased dpm? -11% dispersion sounds very spicy!

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,038 posts
7,956 battles

Yes, I would recommend Steering Gears Mod 2 and Artillery Plotting Room Mod 2 for Montana.

[VCRUZ]
Members
4,049 posts
9,180 battles

Well, DPC is nice, but better dispersion is even better, so APRM2 for sure, -11% dispersion is so good. 

With all that HE spam, i use DCSM2 for all my high tier BBs. High tier BBs have huge size and bad turning circle and rudder, SGM2 wont really save you. 

[BUN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,534 posts
4,424 battles

Montana is the only BB at tier 10 I don't run the reload module on and opt for the -11 dispersion module instead. I used to run reload but now that I'm a few more tier 10s on and my capabilities have increased, I'm more comfortable shooting accurately instead of reaching for more DPM to cover up my poor shooting. 

[SIDE]
Members
3,940 posts

Blend survivability and speed. Buff fire resist and repairs. Buff turret traverse. Can buff AA range but don’t throw too many points at mediocre secondaries. This is a decently agile ship that needs to twist when facing torps and Yamato’s. 

Sign in to follow this