Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VVoony

Collector's problem.

3 comments in this topic

[CAPGO]
Members
743 posts
7,343 battles

Since the last update, I noticed that WG has removed the due dates for the 300% bonus EXP missions that comes with the purchase of premium ships.

Because I am a collector, I would buy ALL THE PREMIUM SHIPS as soon as they come out so I was not even able to make use of all the bonus EXP missions that was given for every each new premium ship I purchased because they all had expiration dates prior to the update, and I simply couldn't play them all for like 20 times. Now, that they have removed such expiration dates for ongoing missions for the newly purchased premium ships, it's great and all BUT..

My Gripe is that it is very unfair to the people who bought all the premium ships in the past. anyone who buys those premium ships in the future will have more, actually infinite time to make use of all the 300% EXP bonus missions no matter how many premium ships they buy. So, people who bought the ship long before them are missing out huge opportunities and time savings(for grinding out captains) when they paid either same amount or more because they had bought it when it just came out which usually means higher price tags and silly bundles.

WG has shown multiple times that they are aggressively marketing newer players and leaving out the royal (old) customers.

I think it would be very very nice if WG restores those bonus missions for the people who bought the premium ships back then and could have not taken full use of the bonus missions because the time just ran out.

Thanks.

Edited by VVoony
  • Cool 2

[KAPPA]
Members
2,849 posts
7,624 battles

I mean, what you bought at the time of purchase was what you were paying for. It's like something going on sale a week after you buy it. Still, a more important question is if they stored the data on how many completions of the mission were remaining at the time of expiration. If no, they'd have no real way to give it back as is, I imagine.

Members
1,526 posts
10,950 battles

I am pretty sure the missions that now show no expiry do in fact have an expiry date, but it's no longer shown, which really annoys me. It wasn't long ago that I was playing a premium and never reached the last bonus xp, and it poofed on me with no warning.

The short version is that they still have expiry dates but we no longer see them. So, unless WG has explicitly said there is no expiry, I believe there is indeed an expiry.

Sign in to follow this