Sign in to follow this  
Paulberios

Excuse me...

8 comments in this topic

[NGA-A]
Supertester
1,249 posts
7,239 battles

Most likely because someone reported you for abusing the Chat such as attacking other players, using profanity or spamming.  Coming to the forums will not answer your question as the forum rules specifically state you can not post about disciplinary actions.

[RLGN]
Members
13,448 posts
23,450 battles

Enough someone’s took offense at something you did or said (chatted,) or who were just griefing, and they reported you.

=24 hour in-game ban.

If you had hacked off the forum mods enough to get banned, you wouldn’t even be able to post here.

[BBP]
Members
30 posts
3,815 battles

Ya I don't get it. I think the worst thing I said in the last few days was to a New Mexico named Kyle when I said "I seee you...." during a ranked game. (he was the last one alive) 

Now I cannot chat until 25 Dec? No warning, no notification or anything? I call [edited] here. 

• Boring 1

[NGA-A]
Supertester
1,249 posts
7,239 battles

If chat is that important to you then you need to rethink your priorities.  Its not that big of a deal, just be cautious as to what you say in game.

[BBP]
Members
30 posts
3,815 battles

Chat is very important during ranked. I still have no clue as to what I did wrong. I would think an email stating some sort of infraction would be sent so as not to repeat whatever the heck happen 

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
15,369 battles

Heyo Captains,

Please remember, the Forums are not an appropriate place to discuss moderation taken against your account - including in game actions such as chat bans. 

Generally speaking if you are receiving bans, please assess whether your actions are against the ToS / Eula of the game in which you agreed to.

If you believe you have been banned by mistake please reach out to customer support through the ticketing system - not sure how to submit a ticket? See the guide.

Fem,