Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Droz1937

OP CVs (Premium)

19 comments in this topic

[RTR]
Beta Testers
168 posts
5,420 battles

You are already going to be getting rid of them and refunding the money...so please just get rid of them now. They have needed nerfs forever and ruin play for players that are advancing up the line. It is stupid that it takes a horrid CV player in one to be able to stand a chance...

I should just give them no joy and go to port when I run into them...despite the 0 points at least I wouldn't be wasting my time.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 9

[NLIST]
Members
129 posts
9,228 battles

Wait a darn minute... are you ranting because of this battle? :Smile_trollface:

shot-18.12.23_01.14.07-0262.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4
  • Meh 4

[DDM_]
Members
1,554 posts
5,586 battles
2 minutes ago, Xantek said:

Wait a darn minute... are you ranting because of this battle? :Smile_trollface:

shot-18.12.23_01.14.07-0262.jpg

Holy hypocrite Batman!!

• Meh 1

[RTR]
Beta Testers
168 posts
5,420 battles
6 minutes ago, R_Razor said:

Holy hypocrite Batman!!

Who is the hypocrite? How are they such?

[NLIST]
Members
129 posts
9,228 battles
5 minutes ago, Droz1937 said:

Nope, because of ALL of the battles lately. Not your specific one.

Yeah, I think it was because you were going off on chat after i gave you 11 planes to play with.

[DDM_]
Members
1,554 posts
5,586 battles
Just now, Droz1937 said:

Who is the hypocrite? How are they such?

You can downvote me all you want my hypocrite little buddy, but when you post a whine about how OP CV's are and how they need to be removed because they're bad for the game and it's followed by a screen shot showing you IN A CV it becomes obvious that your whine was in fact NOT about OP CV's but more about how you most likely got SPANKED by someone else in a CV and it rustled the holy hell out of your jimmies.

• Cool 4
  • Meh 3

[--K--]
[--K--]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,333 posts

Saipan is grossly OP though lol.   All i'm going to say is, there's a reason why WG is trying to completely scrap current CV gameplay... numbers never lie.  :Smile_smile:

• Cool 3

Members
689 posts
5,687 battles
41 minutes ago, Droz1937 said:

You are already going to be getting rid of them and refunding the money...so please just get rid of them now. They have needed nerfs forever and ruin play for players that are advancing up the line. It is stupid that it takes a horrid CV player in one to be able to stand a chance...

I should just give them no joy and go to port when I run into them...despite the 0 points at least I wouldn't be wasting my time.

Get good and learn to play.

Just because you refuse to learn how to play an extremely basic game does not mean the company needs to remove an entire class.

• Cool 2
  • Meh 5

[RTR]
Beta Testers
168 posts
5,420 battles
4 minutes ago, R_Razor said:

You can downvote me all you want my hypocrite little buddy, but when you post a whine about how OP CV's are and how they need to be removed because they're bad for the game and it's followed by a screen shot showing you IN A CV it becomes obvious that your whine was in fact NOT about OP CV's but more about how you most likely got SPANKED by someone else in a CV and it rustled the holy hell out of your jimmies.

You are obviously lower on the intelligence category. Let me break it down for you. I did not say all CVs were OP. I said the premium CVs are. I am not in a premium CV in that match. Yes, I got spanked; no different than any battle against the premium CVs. Premium CVs cost money, thus the refund of money.

Probably won't help, you are probably just trolling.

[DDM_]
Members
1,554 posts
5,586 battles
1 minute ago, Droz1937 said:

You are obviously lower on the intelligence category. Let me break it down for you. I did not say all CVs were OP. I said the premium CVs are. I am not in a premium CV in that match. Yes, I got spanked; no different than any battle against the premium CVs.

There's probably nothing that will help you, you're right about that. Please, continue wasting your "bad" votes on me while everyone laughs at your pathetic hypocrisy. It's funny as hell after all, and the fact that you choose to double down on your whine is just icing on the cake. :Smile_teethhappy:

[PN]
Members
1,140 posts
5,936 battles
8 minutes ago, The_Painted_Target said:

Get good and learn to play.

Just because you refuse to learn how to play an extremely basic game does not mean the company needs to remove an entire class.

While youre right

I downvoted you for anime. 

• Funny 3
  • Meh 5

[--K--]
[--K--]
2,333 posts
3 minutes ago, R_Razor said:

There's probably nothing that will help you, you're right about that. Please, continue wasting your "bad" votes on me while everyone laughs at your pathetic hypocrisy. It's funny as hell after all, and the fact that you choose to double down on your whine is just icing on the cake. :Smile_teethhappy:

Yeah, the hypocritical behavior is not something I intend to defend myself here either.  But the idea that CVs are *not* OP is a notion I just wanted to dispel.  Tons of data that is irrefutable showing how much stronger CV is than everything else, inherent limits on matches for them, constant re-balancing over the years, WG's official statements, the list goes on.  

willful ignorance, those with an agenda, or simple bias are the only categories that people fall under who want to claim CV is balanced.  

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[PN]
Members
1,140 posts
5,936 battles
1 minute ago, CaliburxZero said:

Yeah, the hypocritical behavior is not something I intend to defend myself here either.  But the idea that CVs are *not* OP is a notion I just wanted to dispel.  Tons of data that is irrefutable showing how much stronger CV is than everything else, inherent limits on matches for them, constant re-balancing over the years, WG's official statements, the list goes on.  

willful ignorance, those with an agenda, or simple bias are the only categories that people fall under who want to claim CV is balanced.  

<anime> <downvoted> 

• Funny 2
  • Meh 5

[--K--]
[--K--]
2,333 posts
3 minutes ago, French_DD_Hype said:

While youre right

I downvoted you for anime. 

and I downvoted you for such a petulant action.

• Meh 2

[NLIST]
Members
129 posts
9,228 battles
10 minutes ago, Droz1937 said:

You are obviously lower on the intelligence category. Let me break it down for you. I did not say all CVs were OP. I said the premium CVs are. I am not in a premium CV in that match. Yes, I got spanked; no different than any battle against the premium CVs. Premium CVs cost money, thus the refund of money.

I've been "spanked" many times in the saipan as well as any other CV I play but you won't see me running here and crying about it. If you haven't noticed yet, we are all part of the food chain, my friend.

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
15,441 battles

Heyo Captains,

Lets not let the 7.12 Snowflakes get to our heads and cloud our vision on whats appropriate for the forum. 

This post is going no where beyond down fast so I'll go ahead and close it up before it gets worse.

Please remember to treat each other respectfully and keep the forum constructive!

Fem,

• Cool 3