You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Where is my 25 Db?

13 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,618 posts
4,602 battles

I bought 30 days of Warships premium with Db.

Then I collected my PT rewards, which included a day of (Wargaming?) premium.

Apparently the two types run concurrently, and in that case there is supposed to be Doubloon compensation (25 Db/day) since the Warships time masks the Wargaming time.

So where is my compensation?  Or did my reward just get thrown out the window?

[WOLFC]
Members
2,632 posts
14,427 battles

I believe you have to buy (or have) Wargaming Premium BEFORE you get Warships Premium to get the overlap bonus. 

If you got the latter with the last update, not sure if that affects the bonus or not. Kiz had a big writeup on it as well.

Screenshot_2.png

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,618 posts
4,602 battles
13 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

I hope you didn't *just* buy 30 days, because currently 360 days is cheaper than 30. 

Got money do you?  Us grunts can't pony up $50, no matter how much we'd like to.

P.S.  It's cheaper *per day*.  It is not cheaper overall.

Edited by iDuckman

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,618 posts
4,602 battles
30 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Here you go:  316.2277660 

What's in Wichita?

[WOLFC]
Members
2,632 posts
14,427 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

So where is my compensation?  Or did my reward just get thrown out the window?

28 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

If you got the latter with the last update, not sure if that affects the bonus or not.

Well, apparently when WG matched any existing WG Premium with the same amount of WOWS Premium on the patch last Wednesday, everybody would automatically have BOTH types of premium active, i.e. you DON'T have ONLY WG Premium active anymore ... unless you bought more AFTER the patch.

See the pic ... hope I can clearly explain this, cause I wasn't sure at first what happened either. 

• I had 16 days left on my WG Premium time (pic)
  • (WG added matching WOWS Premium time to my account at the patch, also 16 days)
  • I added 30 days of new WOWS Premium time
  • I also won a WOWS Premium day in the PEF event
  • So, 16+30+1 = 47 current days of WOWS Premium time (pic)
  •  I DID NOT get 400 Doubloons (16*25) for the 16 Days of WG Premium Time I had, because WG had already matched it with WOWS premium, so it was NOT the only active time * again see pic 2 *

Clear as mud?  Everyone's on their own after this ... that's all I got. :Smile_honoring:

2accts.png

Screenshot_2.png

• Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
957 posts
31,970 battles

"If you already have Wargaming Premium Account at the moment that Update 0.7.12 hits the live servers, you will enjoy a one-time addition of Warships Premium Account, with a duration equal to the remaining duration of your Wargaming Premium Account at the time of the update’s release. This means that you’ll be able to fully experience all of the bonuses that Warships Premium Account offers, but without any additional expenses."

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles

To get the 25 doubloons, the Warships premium time has to overlap EXISTING WG premium time.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,618 posts
4,602 battles

I understand the policy.  The policy means that all awards of Wargaming Premium, e.g. a day of Premium from the PT, are now null and void if you already have Warships premium time running. 

I worked hard to get that time.  I want it - or compensation.

Edited by iDuckman

[YORHA]
Members
4,800 posts
9,442 battles
7 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I understand the policy.  The policy means that all awards of Wargaming Premium, e.g. a day of Premium from the PT, are now null and void if you already have Warships premium time running. 

I worked hard to get that time.  I want it - or compensation.

I would not hold your breath on this.  WG Customer Support on this particular subject is the absolute worst.  

Good luck though.