You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Firestartergold1

How is your day going?

10 comments in this topic

Members
59 posts
189 battles

So, How is everyone doing? Feel free to talk about anything. I will start, my day is ok. Got the flu yesterday but it's not bad. I am having some fun playing some games. I am currently playing Azure Lane. 

[STW-N]
Members
3,821 posts
8,610 battles

I went to see an army museum in Honolulu, narrowly missed watching the ocean sunset by about 30 minutes, and took a splinter to the index finger which I'm currently trying to dig out.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,176 posts
14,038 battles

Spent half the day raking leaves, pine needles, and picking up branches. Typical Saturday in December. The rest of daylight hours honey do's

#happy_wife_happy_life

[--K--]
Members
5,332 posts
16,759 battles

I woke up this morning at 1:30Am with Food Poisoning. I feel like I've been run over. Its some what better now but good grief some one spiked my Tacos. 

But I did win two Big Santa boxes on a WoWs stream today so thats nice. 

Members
59 posts
189 battles
2 hours ago, RedSeaBear said:

I woke up this morning at 1:30Am with Food Poisoning. I feel like I've been run over. Its some what better now but good grief some one spiked my Tacos. 

But I did win two Big Santa boxes on a WoWs stream today so thats nice. 

I legit got food poisoning from my SCHOOL'S own food. I went to the E.R. but it got fine later. Best wishes.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
9 hours ago, RedSeaBear said:

People have always lambasted me for staying away from crowds and not going out to eat (you are anti-social, they say), washing my hands frequently when I am in public and after using the tongs and spoons at a salad bar, being picky about not eating anything that might have been left out for any length of time, and always wearing safety gear when using tools or mowing the lawn.

All I can say is that all of the people I know visit the clinic or emergency room regularly and I haven't seen a doctor since I was a kid, fifty years ago. The only time I was in a hospital, other than working there or visiting, was when I had my tonsils out at age 8. I wasn't even born in a hospital.

Edited by Snargfargle

[--K--]
Members
5,332 posts
16,759 battles
12 hours ago, Firestartergold1 said:

I legit got food poisoning from my SCHOOL'S own food. I went to the E.R. but it got fine later. Best wishes.

The first time I got food poisoning was from bad Cookie Dough Ice Cream while traveling though Arizona when I was 12. I probably needed to visit a hospital but I had a registered nurse who was a family friend looking after me. But the whole event was so bad I still don't eat much Ice Cream to this day. 

5 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

People have always lambasted me for staying away from crowds and not going out to eat (you are anti-social, they say), washing my hands frequently when I am in public and after using the tongs and spoons at a salad bar, being picky about not eating anything that might have been left out for any length of time, and always wearing safety gear when using tools or mowing the lawn.

All I can say is that all of the people I know visit the clinic or emergency room regularly and I haven't seen a doctor since I was a kid, fifty years ago. The only time I was in a hospital, other than working there or visiting, was when I had my tonsils out at age 8. I wasn't even born in a hospital.

Taking reasonable precautions is always advisable for a long healthy life. The place we got the food is a national taco chain that would have a familiar ring if I was to name it. The odd bit is my whole family, who were together for Christmas 9 in total, ate from the same place but only my Mom and I got sick. Never had a problem with this place before and I've eaten there countless times. Tacos are going to be off my plate for a while unless I'm the one making them. 

I also wasn't born in a Hospital, my parents were warned the local Hospital at the time didn't have a good track record of handling babies, so I was born at home with Mid-Wife and Nurse over seeing it.   

• Cool 2

Members
59 posts
189 battles

Interesting. I am also anti social and cautious but I don't over do it. I do a lot of that but I don't overdo it. It was nice to see how everyones day was. I was actually born in a hospital that a lot of people where I live where. Main difference is I was raised for a year on the streets, then I got adopted. Never met my mom, know my dad. I honestly way prefer my legal parents. Bio were druggies. Both my parents were smart and I have inherited that. Funny thing is I am perfectly fine. 

Edited by Firestartergold1