You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FlakKnight

Stage Hall of Fame

6 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
531 posts
3,592 battles

The description says after all directives are completed you are eligible, I've just finished them all for this week and nothing.  This isn't working similar to the British one, but that one was one new stage per week whereas this is one per patch.  In the Hall of Fame though, it still lists weekly standings from the drop down.

I'm assuming this wasn't updated properly for a month long campaign or something?

[R-F]
Members
1,770 posts
10,239 battles

We've only got one directive so far.  Each group of several orders is a directive, and the HOF is available after completing all directives.  Nobody can complete all directives and access the HOF for another 17 days yet.  I was confused as well but by the wording shown that's how I'm interpreting it.

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
17 minutes ago, FlakKnight said:

The description says after all directives are completed you are eligible, I've just finished them all for this week and nothing.  This isn't working similar to the British one, but that one was one new stage per week whereas this is one per patch.  In the Hall of Fame though, it still lists weekly standings from the drop down.

I'm assuming this wasn't updated properly for a month long campaign or something?

1 minute ago, Brhinosaurus said:

We've only got one directive so far.  Each group of several orders is a directive, and the HOF is available after completing all directives.  Nobody can complete all directives and access the HOF for another 17 days yet.  I was confused as well but by the wording shown that's how I'm interpreting it.

:Smile_great:

The whole update is one Stage and the Hall of Fame will not be available until Jan 9th. It will run from the 9th to Jan 22nd.

3pxvDqt.jpg

[A-RQL]
Members
9,128 posts
10,602 battles

A HoF only unlocks after all directives are done. We've only had one directive to this point. And that's assuming there will even be a HoF for this, since the end result of this event isn't the same as the RN event.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,358 posts
13,879 battles
On 12/22/2018 at 11:39 PM, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

A HoF only unlocks after all directives are done. We've only had one directive to this point. And that's assuming there will even be a HoF for this, since the end result of this event isn't the same as the RN event.

Which seems to include the premium shop only PEF. Not that I really cared about it because I refuse to play in a manner that would let be do well.

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
On 12/23/2018 at 12:39 AM, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

3pxvDqt.jpg