Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

Santa came early...

10 comments in this topic

[BBICT]
Members
3,674 posts
3,844 battles

I don't want to get another thread locked...so I don't want to say how I got to this point....but I would like to thank my wife for putting up with me for the last few days while all this goes 'round in my crazy head...anyway, I wanted a Large/Battle/whatever cruiser, and that is what I got for what I wanted to pay.

tTXqStl.jpg

Pirates...you be warned...

oQ5TS1G.jpg

I'm still me, and I'm still mad...But Merry Christmas to all. I really mean that. 

Davos, AKA Phil... :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Members
909 posts
6,089 battles
19 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I don't want to get another thread locked...so I don't want to say how I got to this point....but I would like to thank my wife for putting up with me for the last few days while all this goes 'round in my crazy head...anyway, I wanted a Large/Battle/whatever cruiser, and that is what I got for what I wanted to pay.

tTXqStl.jpg

oQ5TS1G.jpg

I'm still me, and I'm still mad...But Merry Christmas to all. I really mean that. 

I can drink to that. Raise one up for all the wives and girlfriends that put up with are boat shenanigans all year round! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,620 battles
21 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

tTXqStl.jpg

oQ5TS1G.jpg

Oh Noes, it's …. 

The BEAST!

• Cool 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,674 posts
3,844 battles
4 hours ago, Forgottensoldier117 said:

I can drink to that. Raise one up for all the wives and girlfriends that put up with are boat shenanigans all year round! :Smile_honoring:

I know right...My poor wife knows nothing at all about these ships. Yet I needed to talk to a real human about this stuff, so she had to put up with me rambling on and on about it... She likes Russian history so she told me to get the Kron, LOL.... Yes I told my my wife that this one was never completed....but that didn't seem to matter to her LOL... 

3 hours ago, Commander_367 said:

Oh Noes, it's …. 

The BEAST!

I'm telling you...I know its just a couple of weekend games....but dang. Yeah, you get a weird salvo once in awhile, but when RNG is playing nice, you can tear things up. I thought I would miss torps...but I don't think I'm gonna with this beastie... Glad I bought her. 

Members
909 posts
6,089 battles
2 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I know right...My poor wife knows nothing at all about these ships. Yet I needed to talk to a real human about this stuff, so she had to put up with me rambling on and on about it... She likes Russian history so she told me to get the Kron, LOL.... Yes I told my my wife that this one was never completed....but that didn't seem to matter to her LOL... 

I'm telling you...I know its just a couple of weekend games....but dang. Yeah, you get a weird salvo once in awhile, but when RNG is playing nice, you can tear things up. I thought I would miss torps...but I don't think I'm gonna with this beastie... Glad I bought her. 

Yeah I’m always telling my wife about stuff both history and the drama that happens on the forums too and bless hear heart she pretends to care. Marriage is really all about finding someone who loves you enough to pretend to care about your interests. :cap_like:

I was saving my coal and free xp for Alaska but when they announced Musashi and Kronshtadt where going away I decide to pick them up. I have only played one game in Kronshtadt but it was a fun win so I’m glad I picked it up. 

[BBICT]
Members
3,674 posts
3,844 battles
7 hours ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

You'll never look at a Kron the same way again after you see this....  

Rt68aku.jpg

Wow...its so.....festive? 

[ARGSY]
Members
18,182 posts
12,658 battles
9 hours ago, Forgottensoldier117 said:

Yeah I’m always telling my wife about stuff both history and the drama that happens on the forums too and bless hear heart she pretends to care.

:Smile_teethhappy:

My wife has been a spectator to quite a few torrid internet dramas, so she's capable of enjoying my tales of the salt I find here, but as far as the ships themselves are concerned, I do not think she gives a genuine hoot. But she does put up with it, and that's what matters. :Smile_great: (The kids, on the other hand, are the other way around.)

Sign in to follow this