Sign in to follow this  
JohnB_iron

Battleships locked and XP not being added to total.

9 comments in this topic

[PLAY]
Members
8 posts
4,976 battles

Hello, I am having an issue similar to other users. Two of my ships were locked in battle and I was somehow able to unlock them however the free XP is no longer updating and I don't see them in the list when I try to convert XP. Please see attached. I opened a ticker ID 116770764. The two ships that are impacted are the Omaha and Farragut, Their XP is not being added to the overall XP amount and doesn't show up in the list to convert.

Please help.

John

Edited by JohnB_iron

[LOIN]
Supertester
780 posts

I've never had this problem before. If you've already sent a ticket to WG service. Then I would just wait for their response. Also do you play the game through the Wargaming Center? You could try repairing files through the WGC's tools

Edited by Starfleet1701

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,869 battles

Are they Elite? If not the XP can not be converted to Free XP until they are.

Members
9,126 posts
10,596 battles

A) You don't have enough XP to unlock either cruiser, or the DD.

B) Any excess XP left on a ship after researching the next ship(s) in the line can only be converted to free xp using doubloons.

C) Your Phoenix is in fact on the list of ships with convertible XP, as is your Nicholas.

D) Ships only gain elite status after having all upgrades researched, and the next ship(s) in the line researched, the exceptions being premium ships, and Tier 10 ships that have no upgrades available for research.

I hope that helped. : )

Edited by Th3KrimzonD3mon

[PLAY]
Members
8 posts
4,976 battles

Thank you for your reply. Sorry I mixed up elite and premium. The Phoenix and Nicholas are fine. The issue is with the Farragut and Omaha. The both have a lot of XP that can be converted using doubloons however they dont show up in the list when I try to convert, as if they dont exist. They should show up even if it is zero that can be converted. Please have another look at the attachment.