You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
warp103

Useless flags Rigged Super / xmas gift containers

55 comments in this topic

[-TXT-]
Members
528 posts
12,712 battles

so at this point I think Super. xmas container are rigged

My last 6 Zulu flags. I start screen shotted the last 3

I Have 117 mil at this point and if I need credits I could play the  MO

This is a bad as the string of  4 smoke gen upgrade. I mean wt bleep

WTH am I going to do with 1415 zulu flags

image.thumb.png.70b39ba4f7cbc74b79dcb41415f79248.png

Edited by warp103
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 2

[ARGSY]
Members
18,197 posts
12,673 battles

Never buy containers if you don't want to end up with the least valuable thing in them.

Mount them on every ship, in every battle, and keep your credit reserves humming. You can never have too many of those, especially when a new line is released and you need to buy the hulls and fill the upgrade slots.

• Cool 4

[KAPPA]
Members
2,821 posts
7,569 battles

You only get those in the 1$ containers, which have about a 3-4% chance at a ship going by the findings of Reddit. Compare this to the 12-13% of the large and huge containers. The small ones have been known to have an abysmal droprate for some time now, and even WG says that they have a lower drop rate, just not by how much.

Expecting results from them is silly.

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,795 posts
14,706 battles

stage 4 of the PEF campaign 

work as intended!

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,142 posts
20,583 battles
17 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

OP, if anything that isn't a ship or doubloons is 'useless' or 'trash' to you, you should never buy crates.  Ever.

Pretty much this.  If you have been playing for a long time there is more potential "waste" then gain with containers. Time for you to just buy the ship you want when it is on sale.

• Cool 3

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,392 posts
10,918 battles
3 hours ago, warp103 said:

WTH am I going to do with 1415 zulu flags

UFz7KfDr.jpeg

• Cool 2

[-TXT-]
Members
528 posts
12,712 battles
5 hours ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

You only get those in the 1$ containers, which have about a 3-4% chance at a ship going by the findings of Reddit. Compare this to the 12-13% of the large and huge containers. The small ones have been known to have an abysmal droprate for some time now, and even WG says that they have a lower drop rate, just not by how much.

Expecting results from them is silly.

4 hours ago, mavfin87 said:

OP, if anything that isn't a ship or doubloons is 'useless' or 'trash' to you, you should never buy crates.  Ever.

4 hours ago, Warped_1 said:

Pretty much this.  If you have been playing for a long time there is more potential "waste" then gain with containers. Time for you to just buy the ship you want when it is on sale.

At what point did I say anything about a SHIP or DOUBLOONS  Plebeians.

Think for a moment before typing.

I said useless flags that are rigged.   if it were were only flags that I could use I would be ok.

Like Speed flags that I am low on and use a lot because I am a DD main. even Victor lima so I can add to my fire change

If is was  special flags ,ex credit, or camos I still would be cool. But stupid Flags that I have lots of, NO

WG look he had 117k and had a but load if zulu . Let give him more.

Guy in corner hey he needs speed flags

WG throws that guys out the window.

My point there is nothing random about this, If I go 1 ok, 2 makes it odd, 4 now wait a min, 6 Way past rigged

OH and I have 33 Pm Ships. Some I have not even played. Some just because they were on sale.

Edited by warp103

[WOLF7]
Members
5,130 posts

So, OP thinks that WG rigged his boxes to give him more of flags he already had.  

What is there to say to that...

This thread needs more conspiracy theories...

[WOLF6]
Members
397 posts
3,276 battles
18 minutes ago, warp103 said:

I said useless flags that are rigged.   if it were were only flags that I could use I would be ok.

Like Speed flags that I am low on and use a lot because I am a DD main. even Victor lima so I can add to my fire change

If is was  special flags ,ex credit, or camos I still would be cool. But stupid Flags that I have lots of, NO

On the store page where you click "buy" to buy a container, it lists all the possible items you can get.  Why would you expect to get something that is not on the list of possible contents?

18 minutes ago, warp103 said:

My piont there is nothing random about this, If I go 1 ok, 2 makes it odd, 4 now wait a min, 6 Way past rigged

Classic Gambler's Fallacy.

The odds of specific content are not published.  That doesn't make it rigged; it means you don't understand what you are buying.

You also don't understand the word random.  IF the contents had the same odds (we don't know that they do), it would still be possible to get 6 of the same thing in a row.  The odds probably aren't even, though.

A piece of friendly advice: Don't ever go to Vegas.

[-TXT-]
Members
528 posts
12,712 battles
7 minutes ago, ZoomieG said:

On the store page where you click "buy" to buy a container, it lists all the possible items you can get.  Why would you expect to get something that is not on the list of possible contents?

Classic Gambler's Fallacy.

The odds of specific content are not published.  That doesn't make it rigged; it means you don't understand what you are buying.

You also don't understand the word random.  IF the contents had the same odds (we don't know that they do), it would still be possible to get 6 of the same thing in a row.  The odds probably aren't even, though.

A piece of friendly advice: Don't ever go to Vegas.

really it straight statistics. How do you think that most get caught cheating if you roll 7 and 11 all the time rigged. If the house is cheating you roll snake eyes all the time. DUDE pls

I have track  most of the Super and Xmas container that I have received the odd would as some point even out, Usless a outside force is applied,  OF all the possible rolls you have to come up a winner.

That why vegas alway let you win a little or you would never play.

SO Advice stop assuming someone has not though about the odds.

Second I never gamble that is for Suckers

Edited by warp103

[KAPPA]
Members
2,821 posts
7,569 battles
57 minutes ago, warp103 said:

Guy in corney hey he needs speed flags

You literally can't get speed flags from the 1$ Christmas contains, only the 5 kinds of base economic flags. They tell you exactly what things are in each kind of gift container in the news posts.

[-TXT-]
Members
528 posts
12,712 battles
58 minutes ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

You literally can't get speed flags from the 1$ Christmas contains, only the 5 kinds of base economic flags. They tell you exactly what things are in each kind of gift container in the news posts.

Have you heard of Examples ? As in any other Flag ex the one that I have over 1000 of...Gees

1 hour ago, ZoomieG said:

Second did you read I said " Super.  xmas container are rigged." I know that the / was missing but I even stated it again later Super and Xmas containers.

Edited by warp103

[HINON]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
2,562 posts
4,805 battles

Not sure I see the problem :)

flags.thumb.jpg.fa51d23adf00a7f575bcfd4566bfe34a.jpg

I have a few flags lying around :)

Hardly ever use them in fact except for campaigns and special tasks.

M

[OO7]
Members
4,181 posts
9,556 battles

I will say that I have spent around 150M credits as part of rebuying ships on discount recently. So even though I was nearly 200M credits a month ago I find myself needing credits (a lot of them don't have upgrades right now).

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,701 posts
1 hour ago, enderland07 said:

I will say that I have spent around 150M credits as part of rebuying ships on discount recently. So even though I was nearly 200M credits a month ago I find myself needing credits (a lot of them don't have upgrades right now).

I still have 230m. I’m not going to have time to get through all the ships I currently own... let alone go back and rebuy ships.

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
4,181 posts
9,556 battles
Just now, TheDreadnought said:

I still have 230m. I’m not going to have time to get through all the ships I currently own... let alone go back and rebuy ships.

I'm mainly focusing higher tier ships now.

I doubt I will either have time or care to grind out all my ships (especially the lower tier ones).

[OO7]
Members
4,181 posts
9,556 battles
2 minutes ago, MasterofGladness said:

So some nobody thinks a multimillion-dollar international video game company is rigging the crates against them.

I love the internet

I fully expect WG has a lot better things to do than troll me, specifically.

Given the crappy WG code in other places the effort required to effectively rig crates meaningfully.... I'm skeptical they are doing it :cap_wander: