Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AVR_Project

Prinz FriedRammer -- Ramming Flag Data

6 comments in this topic

[GWG]
Members
6,722 posts
12,789 battles

Don't talk to be bout no stinkin ballistics data, armor protection, or AP/HE nonsense.

Just give me a high health BB with lots of speed and some ramming flags...   lol

Two Brothers map also helps..  Got two kills - both Ramming.  Yes, this is with flags.  The cruiser was first.  The BB was last and I died with it.

12_22_18_FriedRam_C.jpg

12_22_18_FriedRam_D.jpg

12_22_18_FriedRam_E.jpg

12_22_18_FriedRam_F.jpg

• Funny 1

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles

You should have been in command of the CSA Merrimack (Virginia).  She rammed!  Damn thing broke off however.  CSA ironclads were heavy into ramming. 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
Members
6,722 posts
12,789 battles
4 hours ago, dmckay said:

You should have been in command of the CSA Merrimack (Virginia).  She rammed!  Damn thing broke off however.  CSA ironclads were heavy into ramming. 

It's like the old days back in 2016 with the ARP Kongo   Those guns were garbage against a spec'd out US battleship.

But back then, nobody put ramming flags on a low tier US battleship because they were too slow to ram. 

They never thought it would go the other way - that it would protect them from BEING rammed.

[THREE]
Members
2,308 posts
12,426 battles

Hey

But in all seriousness; did you resort to ramming because your guns weren't getting the job done and you didn't think you would survive?   I mean usually you ram only as a last resort.  Did your team win those games or did you take yourself out of the fight just to farm damage?  Obviously you got more than one kill.

Pete

[GWG]
Members
6,722 posts
12,789 battles
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:30 AM, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

But in all seriousness; did you resort to ramming because your guns weren't getting the job done and you didn't think you would survive?   I mean usually you ram only as a last resort.  Did your team win those games or did you take yourself out of the fight just to farm damage?  Obviously you got more than one kill.

Pete

12_22_18_FriedRam_A.jpg

12_22_18_FriedRam_B.jpg

Sign in to follow this