You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gunga_Dinner

Correct order to purchase premium time in...

12 comments in this topic

[USMC_]
Members
1,660 posts

With the advent of Warships Premium time, I recalled a post about making sure you purchased WG Premium and Warships premium in the correct order to receive a doubloon bonus for your premium time.  For the life of me, I don't recall if the order is Wargaming Premium and then Warships Premium or the reverse.  Silly me, I should've commented on the post to make it easier to find or something.

Does anyone recall what the correct order is to get the doubloon bonus?  Thank you!

:Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
6 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

With the advent of Warships Premium time, I recalled a post about making sure you purchased WG Premium and Warships premium in the correct order to receive a doubloon bonus for your premium time.  For the life of me, I don't recall if the order is Wargaming Premium and then Warships Premium or the reverse.  Silly me, I should've commented on the post to make it easier to find or something.

Does anyone recall what the correct order is to get the doubloon bonus?  Thank you!

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[USMC_]
Members
1,660 posts
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

That is the one, thank you!

So if I am going to get a year of each and want the doubloon bonus of 25 doubloons per day of overlap, I would get the WG Premium first and then the Warships, correct?

365 days of overlap will be ... hmm.....9,125 doubloons I should get back if I purchase a year of both in the correct order?

Wouldn't this reduce the 12,000 doubloon sale price of Premium time down to 2,875 doubloons for a year of one type of premium?

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
1 minute ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

So if I am going to get a year of each and want the doubloon bonus of 25 doubloons per day of overlap, I would get the WG Premium first and then the Warships, correct?

365 days of overlap will be ... hmm.....9,125 doubloons I should get back if I purchase a year of both in the correct order?

Wouldn't this reduce the 12,000 doubloon sale price of Premium time down to 2,875 doubloons for a year of one type of premium?

Yes, if you are getting both, WG first, then WoWs. The doubloons come after you purchase, so you would have to spend the 12k to get the 9+k back.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,679 posts
4,602 battles
4 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

Yes, it would cost you 2875 Db ($14.32) for a year of +15% XP bonus in WoWS.  I guess that's reasonable.

[USMC_]
Members
1,660 posts
1 minute ago, iDuckman said:

Yes, it would cost you 2875 Db ($14.32) for a year of +15% XP bonus in WoWS.  I guess that's reasonable.

Indeed it is.

[A-I-M]
Members
2,702 posts
12,395 battles
16 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

9000 doubloons even. A “year” of WoWs WG premium time is actually 360 days.

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
1 minute ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

9000 doubloons even. A “year” of WoWs WG premium time is actually 360 days.

360 days that are 25 hours each I believe

[W-P-E]
[W-P-E]
Members
201 posts
20,004 battles

Buying 360 days each but ends up still 360 of premium, not 720 days, right?  

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,869 battles

@Gunga_Dinner I think the 25 doubloon rebate only applies to the Wargaming Premium time you had when 7.12 went live not for that bought afterwards. I bought 9 days WG premium yesterday with my WoT Gold and got 0 credit for it in WoWs nor any doubloon rebate. I did get the 25 doubloon per day rebate for the WG premium time I had Wednesday morning.

[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,032 posts
24,810 battles

With over eight years of Primmum time before the upgrade no worries here