You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

Wonder how many more are out there

34 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,782 posts
25,480 battles

I used the special offer on techtree ships and port slots to rebuy the below T5 ships I usually sell.

Now I have 250 boats in my port and earned the Collector: Elite patch

OAIJtgX.jpg

• Cool 1

[USCC]
Members
2,756 posts
12,023 battles

I had 136 when I started today, I had sold a lot, I have 152 now, I don't think i'll be seeing 250+ for some time lol

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
517 posts
17,075 battles

I currently have 185 ships in port. 

I took the opportunity to purchase port slots at 75 doubloons each, and when I purchase sold ships, I'll be over 240.  Spending a bit of my FXP will put me over 250.

Members
5,150 posts
18 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

I had 136 when I started today, I had sold a lot, I have 152 now, I don't think i'll be seeing 250+ for some time lol

I got 150, but I'm not near 200 yet.

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,827 posts
4,361 battles

I'm at 239. Mainly because I ran out of Credits to buy some low~mid-tier DDs and a few cruisers and BBs I've skipped or sold on my way up. Buying back a number of T9s I quit playing or passed over for Snowflake farming quickly drained what I had, even if I sent the ships into Co-op without captains and modules.

Just waiting on a Doubloon sale or a Credit sale to happen so I can finish rebuying some of those ships.

[5IN]
Supertester
2,106 posts
10,138 battles

Do the patches just show up when you reach X number of ships in port?  I vaguely remember reading something about it, but don't know the details.  Anyone have a link for more info?

Thanks,

B

[WOLF3]
Members
25,289 posts
22,304 battles
1 hour ago, bassmasta76 said:

Do the patches just show up when you reach X number of ships in port?  I vaguely remember reading something about it, but don't know the details.  Anyone have a link for more info?

Thanks,

B

When update went live, and you logged in for the first time, you got the applicable awards after each match.

After my first game I got Collector III along with popup notification.  After a second game I got Collector II with the same notification.  Third game, I got Collector I notification.  I didn't get Collector Elite because I didn't have the 250 ships.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,869 battles

108 here with 1 extra port slot. I have bought, used once then sold Kawachi, Myogi and Wyoming since I bypassed them long ago. I thought perhaps I would get a snowflake on them but that did not happen. I also bought a Fushun in hopes of getting a snowflake for it also, no such luck. It appears the snowflake was only for ships one had when the event started.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,370 posts
13,892 battles

I have 210 after taking out the CB rentals which I do not have any need of, 250 is down the road a bit but is not out of sight.

[PVE]
Members
131 posts
2,433 battles
6 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

It appears the snowflake was only for ships one had when the event started.

No, the snowflake event is for all premium ships and tech-tree ships T5 and up.

[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,032 posts
24,810 battles

Got rid of all my ARP and Dragon ships a while back and still have 272 ships in port

[EGI]
[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,234 posts
23,696 battles
1 hour ago, mavfin87 said:

I got 150, but I'm not near 200 yet.

Same here and the 150th one was Dreadnought.  I have 35 empty slots which I could fill i suppose but I really have the line ships I like in port already.   

From reading some of the previous posts  I wonder how many others there are that have held onto all the free ships they have been offered.  I still have all my ARP ships as well as all the low tier free premiums like Emden, Albany, Tachibana and Marblehead.  I've always chosen to buy port slots if I needed them instead of selling even bad free ships.  

Members
5,150 posts
1 minute ago, Swine_007 said:

Same here and the 150th one was Dreadnought.  I have 35 empty slots which I could fill i suppose but I really have the line ships I like in port already.   

From reading some of the previous posts  I wonder how many others there are that have held onto all the free ships they have been offered.  I still have all my ARP ships as well as all the low tier free premiums like Emden, Albany, Tachibana and Marblehead.  I've always chosen to buy port slots if I needed them instead of selling even bad free ships.  

I'm still working up through the tech tree myself, on the 'wide' method vs the 'tall' method, if that makes sense.  And  yeah, I have all the ships I've played in matches, with two exceptions: I never went further than Langley and Hosho on tech tree CVs, and I sold them some time ago, and I'll get them back when the rework comes.  I'll drag Kaga, Enterprise, and Saipan out of mothballs for Coal and Steel, but that's all till rework. (Don't have GZ)

Edited by mavfin87

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,782 posts
25,480 battles
1 hour ago, bassmasta76 said:

Thanks,

B

Here is the link from @Radar_X

[TBW]
Members
9,825 posts
16,590 battles

254 and counting. The nicest thing is that, I, just moments ago, won the Krasny Kreamer in a Santa gift. I wasn't let down either, because I already owned it.  How's that for sugar in your tea? Finally all that cash I forked out is paying me back.

shot-18_12.22_16_52.02-0779.thumb.jpg.7892f17e7ecbdd6abd335dd1e2f6eed8.jpg

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
5,150 posts

Just checked: I have 157 ships in port not counting CB temp ships, and there's 100 tech tree ships I don't have yet, counting CVs as 4 USN, 4 IJN per the upcoming rework.

So 250 is doable w/o  getting any more premium ships.

Edited by mavfin87

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,869 battles

@Vladeshi Then why did all my ships from tier 2 to 10 have a snowflake on them and the higher tier Fushun not get a snowflake when I bought it?

[VOC]
Members
84 posts
67 battles

Working my way to 250. As it is now I'll have to grind CV's to get there. (EU). Guess it'll be coop because I don't wan to ruin 23 players' fun in randoms.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,834 posts
14,906 battles

I'm 2 short of 200 ships. was hoping for a sale this weekend to cross that lien but I guess there won't be one.:Smile_sceptic:

still 75% off port sots is a very good deal, I bought 16 slots for future ships Im currently grinding!:fish_book:

Members
5,150 posts
21 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@Vladeshi Then why did all my ships from tier 2 to 10 have a snowflake on them and the higher tier Fushun not get a snowflake when I bought it?

Only T2-T4 premiums have flakes.  Tech Tree ships had snowflakes starting at T5.

• Cool 1

Members
4,415 posts
18,005 battles

I got the Collector 3 because I have 103 ships. I'll never get any of the others because I'm not interested in any other tech tree botes. I'm thinking about thinning the herd and removing most of my non-Premium ships. I was reminded while doing the snowflake thingy why I don't play any of those botes.