You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Galvanic_

new ranked season

4 comments in this topic

[W-P-E]
[W-P-E]
Members
45 posts
6,338 battles

T6 with 5 v5 is such a crapidea. I mean why not just have ranked be a part of random battles cause that's what we're getting. A lot of low level no talent [edited]clowns dirtying up a "skill" battle. Make it T10 and get the riff raff out of the game mode.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,715 posts
16,302 battles
25 minutes ago, Galvanic_ said:

T6 with 5 v5 is such a crapidea. I mean why not just have ranked be a part of random battles cause that's what we're getting. A lot of low level no talent [edited]clowns dirtying up a "skill" battle. Make it T10 and get the riff raff out of the game mode.

If you have the skill, it's easy to rank out quickly and reap the rewards.  Apparently, you are closer to the low level no talent clowns you are complaining about .....

• Cool 1

[90TH]
Members
1,147 posts
10,762 battles

Totally agree with OP. This Mickey Mouse “Ranked” mode devalues ranks completely. Sprint Rank 1 is like Real Rank 10 or 15. Closer to 15.

Also, I thought 5v5 would be easier to carry, but it’s also easier to throw. When two of my idiot teammates gave their ships away before 17:00 on the clock, a 3v5 was just too much to ask.  6v8 would have still given me a chance to carry  

The Law of Large Numbers means that 5v5 teams are more imbalanced more often than the regular larger games, which are already frustrating. In addition, small games don’t last as long, which means players who can live and thrive have less opportunity to affect the match. 

Edited by n00bot
  • Meh 1