Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
The_Last_Frontier

WTH Low Free XP???

33 comments in this topic

Members
140 posts
4,564 battles
1 hour ago, Schindlers_Stink_Fist said:

Wait till you get to the final phase. LOL

If you mean the final phase of the mission series that's not an issue as I did the Yamato one already so am prepared for the last part as it's base only XP points and think I have just enough time left before years end to do that. I hope HA HA Took a break and just realized I better get this done or else gonna miss it

Members
140 posts
4,564 battles

For this pointing out my math you are right but then I never claimed to be a math wiz. My wifes the math wiz in this family as for me HA HA Don't even ask I always hated math when I was in school. At least thank goodness it was before Common Core so at least i'm not totally screwed up despite everything HA HA

I can tell you 1+1=2 HA HA

[PVE]
Members
613 posts
6,218 battles
32 minutes ago, The_Last_Frontier said:

If you mean the final phase of the mission series that's not an issue as I did the Yamato one already so am prepared for the last part as it's base only XP points and think I have just enough time left before years end to do that. I hope HA HA Took a break and just realized I better get this done or else gonna miss it

It will refresh, so no big rush. 

Take a screenshot of where you are at before the year ends just in case WG mucks it up though. 

Edited by GandalfTehGray

[NWNG]
Members
2,819 posts
4,680 battles
6 hours ago, The_Last_Frontier said:

For this pointing out my math you are right but then I never claimed to be a math wiz. My wifes the math wiz in this family as for me HA HA Don't even ask I always hated math when I was in school. At least thank goodness it was before Common Core so at least i'm not totally screwed up despite everything HA HA

I can tell you 1+1=2 HA HA

your math is wrong again, sheesh. Go back to school, because everyone knows 1+1=3

[BNKR]
Members
1,209 posts
1,127 battles

Thought I would reply since this is the first time I've had free xp greater than ship xp. This was done in the Aegis operation, I placed fourth on the team, five star win.

Totals.thumb.jpg.360bccb60748db460f7ca34ac0c4e316.jpgModifiers.thumb.jpg.36fec056c8763a6f186d625b3e70385d.jpg

Sign in to follow this