You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SergeantTyree

Moth Ball Fleet

9 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
22,902 battles

Allow player to indicate a ship as in the moth ball fleet.  these will be ships the player does not use on a day to day basis or even within the last week.  Do not display moth ball fleet in the active ship carosel.  this will have the players favorite ships or the ship they are grinding displayed making it easier to locate favorite ships and cut down on searching.

• Cool 3

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts
2 minutes ago, SergeantTyree said:

Allow player to indicate a ship as in the moth ball fleet.  these will be ships the player does not use on a day to day basis or even within the last week.  Do not display moth ball fleet in the active ship carosel.  this will have the players favorite ships or the ship they are grinding displayed making it easier to locate favorite ships and cut down on searching.

The carousel already has several filter functions. However, an option to place little-used ships "out of sight and out of mind" in a separate section would be a good idea.

Edited by Snargfargle

[WOLF2]
Members
3,065 posts
14,805 battles
8 minutes ago, SergeantTyree said:

You have separation between primary and non-primary ships 

Basically, active and inactive … use it

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
10 minutes ago, SergeantTyree said:

This was added in Patch 7.11 IIRC. You can select just the ships you are grinding.

O7913MP.jpg

Alpha Tester
394 posts
9,670 battles

Mothball fleet sounds like a splendid idea, and super easy to use.

[BNKR]
Members
1,172 posts
1,103 battles
26 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

This was added in Patch 7.11 IIRC. You can select just the ships you are grinding.

O7913MP.jpg

I don't think that's precisely what the OP is after. He wants a way to select and then hide completely from view, ships that he never plays, whether they're mid grind or completed. It's a way to tidy up the carousel so that you only see the stuff you play. I don't think it's a bad idea.

Edited by RagingxMarmoset

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
5 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

I don't think that's precisely what the OP is after. He wants a way to select and then hide completely from view, ships that he never plays, whether they're mid grind or completed. It's a way to tidy up the carousel so that you only see the stuff you play. I don't think it's a bad idea.

Oh yeah, it is a good idea, but until they do it, there are many filters for selecting the ships you want to more easily find the ships you like.

I tried the primary ships filter, but I play a variety and change it up when I get bored. The option for just the ships you are grinding was most needed. A temporary Snowflake filter would have been good, but I have so many it is not hard to find one.

Members
1,195 posts

use the "hide unsuitable ships" checkbox in the filter, then remove/add the primary ship status from the relevant ships.

edit

e.g. I have 91 ships in my port, by using the "hide unsuitable ships" checkbox and the Polish flag it only shows a single ship

World of Warships 22_12_2018 17_40_27.jpg

Edited by b101uk
  • Cool 1