You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rabbitt81

Hall of fame not accessible until directive 4 is completed

11 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
826 posts
10,920 battles

i just finished the last directive I had remaining, get 33 spotting ribbons, and clicked on the hall of fame to see how ridiculously high the botters had jacked the score up and it says to complete all directives to have access to the hall of fame.

I'm not big into the hall of fame portion of the event but getting the camos and maybe a container WOULD have been a nice incentive to play higher tiers more and play a few extra matches.

Oh well, guess it's WG's way of telling me to knock off the snowflakes of lower tiers now.

Edited by Rabbitt81
  • Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
60 posts
5,648 battles

Wow,  WG is taking the manipulation to buy the premium “free-to-earn” ship to a whole nother level.  Very frustrating.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
14,933 posts
9,477 battles
6 minutes ago, Rabbitt81 said:

i just finished the last directive I had remaining, get 33 spotting ribbons, and clicked on the hall of fame to see how ridiculously high the botters had jacked the score up and it says to complete all directives to have access to the hall of fame.

The last remaining directive is completed with the P.E Friedrich.

Such a not cool surprise.

I'm not big into the hall of fame portion of the event but getting the camos and maybe a container WOULD have been a nice incentive to play higher tiers more and play a few extra matches.

Oh well, guess it's WG telling me to knock off the snowflakes of lower tiers now.

The RN event had a Stage drop every week. This is ONE Stage for the whole Update. The Hall of Fame will not be available until Directive IV is complete and that does not drop until Jan 9th.

3pxvDqt.jpg

[PVE]
Members
14,933 posts
9,477 battles
3 minutes ago, Purple_Dawn said:

Wow,  WG is taking the manipulation to buy the premium “free-to-earn” ship to a whole nother level.  Very frustrating.

You do not have to buy PEF to get into the Hall of Fame. You DO have to complete Directive IV, which doesn't drop until Jan 9th.

[WOLF9]
Members
60 posts
5,648 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

You do not have to buy PEF to get into the Hall of Fame. You DO have to complete Directive IV, which doesn't drop until Jan 9th.

Thank you, Kizarvexis, for the clarification and all your excellant PSA posts.  

[PVE]
Members
826 posts
10,920 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

That is a confusing change of format. So it's one hall of fame for the entire event instead of a weekly one? 

I'm not even going to try to participate in that bot fest. 

[PVE]
Members
14,933 posts
9,477 battles
Just now, Rabbitt81 said:

That is a confusing change of format. So it's one hall of fame for the entire event instead of a weekly one? 

Yes. And the Hall of Fame will be from Jan 9th to Jan 22nd. You can get a $1 Santa crate for being in the Top 10% and a $3 crate for being in the Top 5%. They do stack.

2 minutes ago, Purple_Dawn said:

Thank you, Kizarvexis, for the clarification and all your excellant PSA posts.  

You are welcome

[PVE]
Members
826 posts
10,920 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

Yes. And the Hall of Fame will be from Jan 9th to Jan 22nd. You can get a $1 Santa crate for being in the Top 10% and a $3 crate for being in the Top 5%. They do stack.

You are welcome

Edited title and post. Thanks for the catch. Still confusing format change though I have to say. 

[TBW]
Members
7,380 posts
13,558 battles
3 minutes ago, Rabbitt81 said:

It seems like a good way for WG to identify possible bots.

[PVE]
Members
826 posts
10,920 battles
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

It seems like a good way for WG to identify possible bots.

You would think so but during the weekly hall of fame of the royal navy event it was the same names at the top for most of it with superhuman amounts of points. 

Edited by Rabbitt81

[PVE]
Members
14,933 posts
9,477 battles
12 minutes ago, Rabbitt81 said:

Edited title and post. Thanks for the catch. Still confusing format change though I have to say. 

Thank you