You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

PSA: Mighty Prinz is a "Campaign" not a Mission

10 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,193 posts
14,326 battles

As the title says this is a reminder that Mighty Prinz is a "Campaign" not a mission. That means you have to click the Campaign tab in port and manually accept tasks, collect the rewards, move on to the next task, etc... It doesn't auto start and complete. You have to track your progress and keep updating it. For most this won't apply until after you win the free PEF but if you are one like me who purchased PEF the Campaign is already open/available.

Not being used to how they work (Campaigns doable in Co-op are a newer thing - not available to me when I started the game - Halsey was 1st) I wasn't even thinking about Mighty Prinz. I assumed it would kick in and complete on it's own. Then was watching Flambass and saw he had to do it manually and I was like DOHH!!! It's a Campaign I have to do it. So I should already be into it and on part 2 or 3 but it hasn't started yet as I didn't accept the tasks.

So if you already have the ship, or when you get it, go to your Campaign tab in port and you can start doing it.

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,193 posts
14,326 battles

And here is another PSA - don't try and start it this morning!!!!! LOL

Task 1  to get it started seems simple enough. Win a battle and earn 400 base XP.  Seems easy enough even for Co-op right? NOT!!!! Took FIVE freaking games. I kept getting stuck with all T5's with 4 DD's on Fault line in Standard mode (4 games in a row!). By the time I could even get past the islands and into the middle to shoot at stuff the DD's had rushed forward and sunk 3/4+ of the bots. It didn't leave much to shoot at and even then they would finish off the rest pretty quick. The combo of a lot of DD's at a lower tier meant I had no chance because it ended too fast. Closest I got was 392 and I was like NOOOOO! LOL

5th game was Domination on Estuary and it was T7's, had a CV, and only 2 DD. That went better. Caps + planes + lots of damage and it was done.

So be prepared while this snowflake thing is on to get stuck in less than ideal situations to get this thing kicked off. Was quite frustrating actually. Should have been 1 game, 2 max, not 5. :Smile_facepalm:

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,841 posts
4,855 battles
15 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

And here is another PSA - don't try and start it this morning!!!!! LOL

Task 1  to get it started seems simple enough. Win a battle and earn 400 base XP.  Seems easy enough even for Co-op right? NOT!!!! Took FIVE freaking games. I kept getting stuck with all T5's with 4 DD's on Fault line in Standard mode (4 games in a row!). By the time I could even get past the islands and into the middle to shoot at stuff the DD's had rushed forward and sunk 3/4+ of the bots. It didn't leave much to shoot at and even then they would finish off the rest pretty quick. The combo of a lot of DD's at a lower tier meant I had no chance because it ended too fast. Closest I got was 392 and I was like NOOOOO! LOL

You might as well just pray for a win in randoms...:Smile_sceptic:

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,369 posts
5,424 battles
22 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Task 1  to get it started seems simple enough. Win a battle and earn 400 base XP.  Seems easy enough even for Co-op right? 

It wasn't much better in random. Getting the 400 base XP was easy enough. The problem are your so called 'teammates', who will do their damn best to screw you over by dying like cattle in a slaughterhouse.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles

NOTE about Mighty Prinz and Steel Monster campaigns and your existing campaigns.

@Ensign_Cthulhu brought up the point about how these two campaigns will interact with your existing campaigns. Both the Might Prinz and Steel Monster Campaigns will be in the campaign section of the port, see screenshots above. So you will have to decide to finish up your existing Tasks or cancel them for one or more of the Tasks in the new campaigns. Start your planning now and finish up Tasks that are close to clear the decks before battle.

GisKmjm.jpg

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,193 posts
14,326 battles
17 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

You might as well just pray for a win in randoms...:Smile_sceptic:

Pray for a win in PVP - that's what I do wrong when I do venture forth into Randoms; I don't pray. LOL I come in top 3 a lot but we get roflstomped and I end up alone vs 1/2 the reds. I would rather suffer 20 bad Co-op games in a row doing it than play PVP tbh. I just don't like it. A bad Co-op game goes quick and you can move on without all the drama that goes with the loss. Plus 10+ losses in a row gets old real fast. 

5 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

It wasn't much better in random. Getting the 400 base XP was easy enough. The problem are your so called 'teammates', who will do their damn best to screw you over by dying like cattle in a slaughterhouse.

That happens to me when I rarely play Randoms. I seem to blink and then I am the last one alive and it's like where did everyone go? Plus HOW did they die so fast when they are all hiding behind islands or camping at the furthest edge of the map from the reds??? LOL :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
2 minutes ago, X_Stump_Jumper_X said:

Hello Where can i obtain the PRINZ EITEL FRIEDRICK  ship ?

Either complete the 4 Directives in the In the Name of His Highness, found in the Prinz Eitel Friedrich banner in the upper left of the port, or buy it in the shop. The earliest you can earn it is when Directive IV drops on Wed, Jan 9th and the Highness campaign ends early morning Tue, Jan 22nd.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
12 minutes ago, X_Stump_Jumper_X said:

Thank You  ,have a nice day  :)

You have a good weekend.