You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shoggoth_pinup

+100% first wins!

14 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
10,318 posts
6,746 battles
1 minute ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

Anyone seeing anything else going? We have 75% off port slots, too.

It's Christmas!

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,322 posts
15,120 battles
1 hour ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

Anyone seeing anything else going? We have 75% off port slots, too.

its showing 100% for some of my ships and nothing for the others. weird.

Edit, I guess the 100% ships have already had the snowflake knocked off. Not the sharpest tack in the box, but I will figure some things out.

Edited by Abides

[CSALT]
Members
921 posts

If the 100% is gone, it means you've already had a win today in those ships I do believe.

Edited by Gunga_Dinner

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,322 posts
15,120 battles
4 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

If the 100% is gone, it means you've already had a win today in those ships I do believe.

Kinda, 1st game of the day some had it some did not, those with 100% bonus did not have a snowflake

[CSALT]
Members
921 posts
20 minutes ago, Abides said:

Kinda, 1st game of the day some had it some did not, those with 100% bonus did not have a snowflake

The 100% daily first win bonus is still there with the snowflakes, it's just the orange/red star and doesn't say +100% because there isn't room.  If you hover your cursor over the red/orange star next to the snowflake, it'll say +100%.

Edited by Gunga_Dinner
added + symbol to 100%

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles

The ships with a Snowflake get the +100% bonus. I just checked with Fubuki which had a Snowflake and in the XP screen, the +100% first win was there.

[CSALT]
Members
921 posts
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The ships with a Snowflake get the +100% bonus. I just checked with Fubuki which had a Snowflake and in the XP screen, the +100% first win was there.

It's just doesn't show the "+100%" if the snowflake is there, just the orange/red Victory Star.

Edited by Gunga_Dinner
added +

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
Just now, Gunga_Dinner said:

It's just doesn't show the "100%" if the snowflake is there, just the orange/red Victory Star.

Oh I agree. I just noted that the +100% bonus is in the XP screen, so people can verify for themselves.

[CSALT]
Members
921 posts
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

Oh I agree. I just noted that the +100% bonus is in the XP screen, so people can verify for themselves.

I think there was just a little confusion and some people were looking for the "+100%" and not seeing it.  :Smile_facepalm:

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
Just now, Gunga_Dinner said:

I think there was just a little confusion and some people were looking for the "+100%" and not seeing it.  :Smile_facepalm:

I know once I read this thread, I went and checked with Fubuki. I usually ignore the little star :Smile_facepalm:, since the bonus is listed as well. :Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles

Usually, @TheURLGuy, changes the date of the article being last modified to the day's date, but something must have messed that up for him.