You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MrDeaf

PSA: If you changed your replay save limit, it was reverted back to 30 in this patch

10 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
15,289 posts
11,987 battles

Ugh... :fish_palm:

Here's how you change it, again...

NZuCrAb.png

• Cool 1

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Modder
576 posts
2,725 battles

Odd, still said 30 on my end. Good to check settings and such no matter what after a patch as WG patches has been known to change or completely reset settings at times.

[WAG]
Members
1,633 posts
9,122 battles
2 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Someone poke @Kizarvexis

They do NOT care... as simple as this issue is... WG could solve it in a heart beat by AKSING the user base what a reasonable number for this is, or ( gasp) put a blankity blank space in the setting menus that allows us to change it ourselves

....here is one stupid petty little issue that aggravates the crap out of the base and WG just does not give two rat pellets that it does, and it could have not only been avoided completely with a little COMMUNICATION, it could be aswaged in the same way... but Nooooooooooooooooooo  WG does not communicate with us... just TO us... something as simple as changing the number of saved games.... and to what positive effect?  Why? But we don;t even get this...

Arrrrrgggggggggggg !!!!!!

Edited by Elo_J_Fudpucker

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
33 minutes ago, Elo_J_Fudpucker said:

They do NOT care... as simple as this issue is... WG could solve it in a heart beat by AKSING the user base what a reasonable number for this is, or ( gasp) put a blankity blank space in the setting menus that allows us to change it ourselves

....here is one stupid petty little issue that aggravates the crap out of the base and WG just does not give two rat pellets that it does, and it could have not only been avoided completely with a little COMMUNICATION, it could be aswaged in the same way... but Nooooooooooooooooooo  WG does not communicate with us... just TO us... something as simple as changing the number of saved games.... and to what positive effect?  Why? But we don;t even get this...

I don't work for WG. I would take a job as a PSA spokesperson and answering questions tho. That would be sweet.

I think he was poking me to update the thread in my sig, with this thread, which I did.

[WAG]
Members
1,633 posts
9,122 battles
4 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

don't work for WG. I would take a job as a PSA

..the thing is... they need one...

Somehow... the ability for WG to effectively communicate with the base is severely lacking.... that you, a user, is doing their job for them?.. I dunno?? 

I posted last week they need a daily short list , bulleted, that is a dialy reminder of the many events and other items that need  to be communicated to the base, but I got boos and borings... (which I sometimes think are WG employees moled in to suppress user comments)

WG could be doing so much better with so little more effort.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
2 minutes ago, Elo_J_Fudpucker said:

..the thing is... they need one...

Somehow... the ability for WG to effectively communicate with the base is severely lacking.... that you, a user, is doing their job for them?.. I dunno?? 

I posted last week they need a daily short list , bulleted, that is a dialy reminder of the many events and other items that need  to be communicated to the base, but I got boos and borings... (which I sometimes think are WG employees moled in to suppress user comments)

WG could be doing so much better with so little more effort.

Well, I am out of my last job for an illness, but I am getting better. My wife is recovering from shoulder surgery, so needs my help for the next month or so. Once she is back in the game, then my free time will be greatly curtailed and I won't be answering questions like I do now.

[WOLF9]
Members
8,824 posts
4,180 battles
4 hours ago, Elo_J_Fudpucker said:

WG does not communicate with us... just TO us..

What's infuriating is that what they say to us is not true.  "You will be able to save more than 30 if you want."  So we do.  Then at the next update they delete them anyway.

4 hours ago, Elo_J_Fudpucker said:

I wonder if doing that in harmony might accomplish more?  Yeah, I know.