You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SteeLeviathan

OHHH WARGAMES, PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE THE ALASKA

34 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
10,830 posts
7,063 battles

Anyone who thinks a dreadnought-era battleship like Viribus Unitis would be offered for steel has got rocks in their head. 

It's Azuma or Neustrashimy.

We already know Alaska is 1M FXP.

Members
153 posts
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Anyone who thinks a dreadnought-era battleship like Viribus Unitis would be offered for steel has got rocks in their head. 

I'm really hoping it is not the Azuma if the place holder is going to be a steel ship. In the youtube vid that Flamu posted he described the Azuma as a ship that was designed by the Japanese to counter the Alaska class cruisers. It would be nice if both ships were offered to the community with equally accessibility options.

Edited by BugsBunni

[ARGSY]
Members
10,830 posts
7,063 battles
26 minutes ago, BugsBunni said:

I'm really hoping it is not the Azuma if the place holder is going to be a steel ship. In the youtube vid that Flamu posted he described the Azuma as a ship that was designed by the Japanese to counter the Alaska class cruisers. It would be nice if both ships were offered to the community with equally accessibility options.

I'm not in a mood to disagree with you. Just... I might prepare myself for disappointment if I were you.

I couldn't be less interested in Neustrashimy, though. If they made her for a million steel, I'd be happy as a pig in 'it'.

[CSALT]
Members
935 posts
7 hours ago, Compassghost said:

It reads 99,999 where the price is, so it's probably a place holder number...

I see it saying PRICE in a very smudged way.  Maybe they changed it.

Members
153 posts
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Just... I might prepare myself for disappointment if I were you.

Believe me I'm fully expecting the Azuma to be a steel ship. :cap_wander:

We will see I guess.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,729 posts
7 hours ago, SteeLeviathan said:

So I was looking through the Arsenal, and saw that a new ship was coming in, the only problem being that it appears to be only for steel and it will be cheaper then the Bourgogne. Now I know that there are a couple of ships coming soon, but none are as finished as the Alaska. Please Wargames, don't make the Alaska steel. Its hard enough trying to get a team together to do Clan battles. My clan has been trying to get enough of use on the same time to get a game going but we just can't make it happen. 

image.thumb.png.f49eab1d8bd3b495cfc9aedb6dd914b5.png

I have a feeling it's the Tier 8 Pan Asian Cruiser Irian

[DIEBL]
Members
556 posts
6,325 battles
8 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

From what I just read... people will over-react to things that don't exist yet.

Beware, the future is coming.. tomorrow.

Everything I have ever done was in preparation for this day.  No one ever said nothing about tomorrow.

Because yesterday someone told me tomorrow would be released today.  Turns out even what you thought were reliable sources can’t be trusted these days.

Edited by SmokeHenge

[TBW]
Members
7,558 posts
13,816 battles
4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Or they were just being facetious, The bow matches the silhouette better than the  other ships people were guessing. It was a jest, did ya laugh?