You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Francois424

My 2018 santa's mega gift results.

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
3,577 posts
2,613 battles

Hey all, I thought I would indulge a bit because starting Christmas vacation today.
If you're interested, here's my haul this year, for 20 mega gifts (About 100 CAD) :

30 Leviathan
20 New Year Streamer
Prinz Eugen (Worth 61$ CAD)
20 New Year Streamer
30 Scylla
20 New Year Streamer
20 New Year Streamer
30 Hydra
30 Ouroboros
20 New Year Streamer
30 Red Dragon
30 Wyvern
 5 Mosaic
20 New Year Streamer
30 Dragon
 5 Asian Lantern
2000 Doublons (Worth 13$ CAD)
30 Hydra
30 Wyvern

So all and all, I am under by about 15$.  the flags are nice for sure, especially since I am a coop main guy, but I didn't make up my investment IMHO.
Am I satisfied?  yeah... but not as joyous as last xmas. If I had gotten a load of coal on top of that haul, say replacing a stack of New year or other flag, I would be happy.  It could've paid for the Charleston.

In any case, happy holidays everyone, and I hope health and santa are nice on you ! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[EGO]
Members
3,495 posts
45 minutes ago, Francois424 said:

Hey all, I thought I would indulge a bit because starting Christmas vacation today.
If you're interested, here's my haul this year, for 20 mega gifts (About 100 CAD) :

30 Leviathan
20 New Year Streamer
20 New Year Streamer
30 Scylla
20 New Year Streamer
20 New Year Streamer
30 Hydra
30 Ouroboros
20 New Year Streamer
30 Red Dragon
30 Wyvern
 5 Mosaic
20 New Year Streamer
30 Dragon
 5 Asian Lantern
30 Hydra
30 Wyvern

So all and all, I am under by about 15$.  the flags are nice for sure, especially since I am a coop main guy, but I didn't make up my investment IMHO.
Am I satisfied?  yeah... but not as joyous as last xmas. If I had gotten a load of coal on top of that haul, say replacing a stack of New year or other flag, I would be happy.  It could've paid for the Charleston.

In any case, happy holidays everyone, and I hope health and santa are nice on you ! :Smile_honoring:

Yep you got the shaft. I got the shaft last year.

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,605 battles
27 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

Yep you got the shaft. I got the shaft last year.

You only got the shaft on that if you're pessimistic and short-sighted.

Them flags add up. So do the camos.

The ships are better than I got with 40x mega crates too.(I got 3 of em IIRC). Though this last 20 pack I got a 3x stack of 2k dubs.

We're also comparing canned nadia dineros/zimbabwe dollars to US dollars.

I'd rather have grind avoidance with my coins spent than not...which is probably why I'm sitting on 30k doubloons.

• Cool 1

[PIZZA]
Members
825 posts
9,350 battles
1 hour ago, collisionSpace said:

I got the Krasny Kreme from a big crate.. (worth 0$) at least you dodged that bullet.

It is excelent ship! Do not underestimate it. 

[EGO]
Members
3,495 posts
3 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

You only got the shaft on that if you're pessimistic and short-sighted.

Them flags add up. So do the camos.

The ships are better than I got with 40x mega crates too.(I got 3 of em IIRC). Though this last 20 pack I got a 3x stack of 2k dubs.

We're also comparing canned nadia dineros/zimbabwe dollars to US dollars.

I'd rather have grind avoidance with my coins spent than not...which is probably why I'm sitting on 30k doubloons.

After selling a couple hundred Halloween camos I still have over 1500 camos. They are not hard to come by. Also after grinding twelve Tier 10s I'm not really looking to grind any more. I seriously doubt anybody needs camos badly enough to justify the drop rate in the crates. The Red Dragon and Hydra flags are very nice, the others are meh.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,076 posts
14,806 battles
4 hours ago, Francois424 said:

30 Leviathan
20 New Year Streamer
20 New Year Streamer
30 Scylla
20 New Year Streamer
20 New Year Streamer
30 Hydra
30 Ouroboros
20 New Year Streamer
30 Red Dragon
30 Wyvern
 5 Mosaic
20 New Year Streamer
30 Dragon
 5 Asian Lantern
30 Hydra
30 Wyvern

The big (middle size) crates seem to offer best chances for the money - and for +$25 you could buy X40 rolls 

Give it a shot and good luck o7

Edited by Commander_367

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,605 battles
43 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

After selling a couple hundred Halloween camos I still have over 1500 camos. They are not hard to come by. Also after grinding twelve Tier 10s I'm not really looking to grind any more. I seriously doubt anybody needs camos badly enough to justify the drop rate in the crates. The Red Dragon and Hydra flags are very nice, the others are meh.

I was gone for 2 years or so. I have a grand total of 3 tier 10s and now a whopping 4 19 point captains. I will take whatever flags and camos I come across.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,241 posts
5,243 battles
2 hours ago, collisionSpace said:

I got the Krasny Kreme from a big crate.. (worth 0$) at least you dodged that bullet.

Consider it Garbagebote Insurance.  If you keep her, you will never get her in another container, ever.

Plus, she is pretty fun to play and she counts towards the daily missions.  I would play Svietlana more, but she does not.