Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Phasferous

Soon TM?

10 comments in this topic

[RAWR]
Members
506 posts

Anyone else notice the ominous "Soon" in the arsenal?

I mean it's more then likely going to be one of the new Free XP ships (not the Alaska since she's only Free XP, no coal), since the Musashi is still in the shop.

Maybe they are going to add the new Prinz to the arsenal. Who knows with WGing anymore.

Still, find it funny they made the icon for the new ship all creeby or some silliness like that. lol

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,351 posts
5,400 battles
22 minutes ago, Phasferous said:

Maybe they are going to add the new Prinz to the arsenal. Who knows with WGing anymore.

Adding a rather meh tier 6 battlecruiser into the Arsenal for precious steel, after giving people the chance to get it free?

Nah.:Smile-_tongue:

My bet is that it's Azuma. Notser and Flamu have made videos on it during the last 2 days. From what I saw, it's basically ready to go. Tbh I'd rather be wrong as I won't have the steel required.

• Cool 1

[RAWR]
Members
506 posts
8 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Adding a rather meh tier 6 battlecruiser into the Arsenal for precious steel, after giving people the chance to get it free?

Nah.:Smile-_tongue:

My bet is that it's Azuma. Notser and Flamu have made videos on it during the last 2 days. From what I saw, it's basically ready to go. Tbh I'd rather be wrong as I won't have the steel required.

The new Prinz is pretty meh then? xD

And probably it is going to be the Azuma.

[SQUAD]
Members
8,017 posts
8,371 battles
1 hour ago, Phasferous said:

The new Prinz is pretty meh then? xD

And probably it is going to be the Azuma.

I like her just fine. She's quite strong as top tier, and can still hold her own even against T8. Positioning, target selection, and aim, plus fairly strong armor make up for a lot when uptiered. Also, those secondaries do very naughty things to people(Especially with a 19 point full secondary build).

[UEFN]
Members
812 posts
15,442 battles

Kronsdat and Musashi are going away, Alaska going to replace Krons and there's nothing to replace the Musashi (don't think Jean Fart was replacement), I'd say the "Soon" ship in Arsenal could very well be another T9 BB.

[ARMDA]
[ARMDA]
Members
916 posts
3,009 battles

Well, if the shadow is any indication, it could be an american ship. I mean, to me, it looks like the shadow has US gun directors and a US cruiser style bow.

[SQUAD]
Members
8,017 posts
8,371 battles
3 minutes ago, High_Admiral said:

Well, if the shadow is any indication, it could be an american ship. I mean, to me, it looks like the shadow has US gun directors and a US cruiser style bow.

Pretty sure it's Wichita.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1 minute ago, High_Admiral said:

Could be a placeholder.  Here's a T10 candidate from the game client...Azuma.thumb.JPG.d238290ed0d81d661afd7a5e86af0e40.JPG

[ARGSY]
Members
10,232 posts
6,674 battles
7 hours ago, High_Admiral said:

The shadow is no indication, and I wish people would stop trying to make guesses based on it. It makes them look pretty damn stupid, especially when they exploded in rage over it possibly being Alaska AFTER her FXP price was formally announced.

Sign in to follow this