You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mheetu

The carebears have broke the game

30 comments in this topic

[RAWR]
Members
552 posts
6 minutes ago, Mheetu said:

Server overload 

shot-18.12.21_22.09.46-0978.jpg

After I clicked on and hit battle again worked fine.

What's the purpose of using the title "carebear"? Lol

Maybe I am lacking some sort of context that's a inside joke.

Beta Testers
314 posts
3,965 battles
Just now, Phasferous said:

It a eve online thing about people who don't PVP lol

Members
551 posts
699 battles
25 minutes ago, Phasferous said:

It's the term the All-Important Digital Fighting Elite use to refer to those that would rather play PvE instead of putting up with their epeen waving.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 4

Members
297 posts
2,405 battles

Feel my wrath!!!!

43380_franchise_icon0012.jpg

35 minutes ago, Mheetu said:

I still find it weird that you're more likely to rack up a bounty by mining than you are from ganking someone. xD

[RNGRS]
Members
8 posts
6,864 battles
42 minutes ago, Mheetu said:

Well the only way I've ever received that is going into co-op so is he calling himself a carebear?

[WOLF2]
Members
3,076 posts
14,806 battles
7 minutes ago, BugFreak72 said:

Well the only way I've ever received that is going into co-op so is he calling himself a carebear?

Alpha Carebear :)

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts

OP has the idea that the only 'proper' way to play the game is his way. Anyone else should uninstall and not take up 'his' server.

• Cool 4

[SQUAD]
Members
8,035 posts
8,371 battles
1 hour ago, mavfin87 said:

OP has the idea that the only 'proper' way to play the game is his way. Anyone else should uninstall and not take up 'his' server.

And OP is quite wrong in that thinking. And the OP has apparently not realized that most of the base is using Co-op to knock off snowflakes right now. There's a massive number of really good players there.

Go call someone from 007, -K-, SYN, OPG, CUTE, etc, and all their affiliates a carebear, then let me know how that went.

I think you know where I stand.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1 minute ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

And OP is quite wrong in that thinking. And the OP has apparently not realized that most of the base is using Co-op to knock off snowflakes right now. There's a massive number of really good players there.

Go call someone from 007, -K-, SYN, OPG, CUTE, etc, and all their affiliates a carebear, then let me know how that went.

There's plenty of room for various types.  I do like that they gave us collectors something!

[SQUAD]
Members
8,035 posts
8,371 battles
1 minute ago, mavfin87 said:

There's plenty of room for various types.  I do like that they gave us collectors something!

I play all modes, I dont see why people have to do just the one thing. The game isn't a lot of fun if you play full stress mode all the time.

[MWM]
Supertester
293 posts
4,943 battles
2 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Also, anyone else see the irony in the OP calling people carebears, whilst being in a clan that's literally named "CO-OP"?

It is not lost on some of us.

incel.jpg

• Cool 1

Members
297 posts
2,405 battles
9 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Also, anyone else see the irony in the OP calling people carebears, whilst being in a clan that's literally named "CO-OP"?

I actually read the irony as intentional, and the original post as sarcasm.

• Cool 1

[SQUAD]
Members
8,035 posts
8,371 battles
1 minute ago, yungpanda said:

I actually read the irony as intentional, and the original post as sarcasm.

I generally take things at face value on the forums, unless it's like, overblown clear that sarcasm was intended.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,724 posts
8,695 battles
2 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Co-op is like playing easy mode on the worst days... I almost felt dirty tonight with how easy it was to rack up the snowflakes. 

• Boring 1

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1 hour ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Co-op is like playing easy mode on the worst days... I almost felt dirty tonight with how easy it was to rack up the snowflakes. 

So many snowflakes, so little time...

Members
1,195 posts
4 hours ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

the past few days co-op has been reduced to toxic crap and torp spamming from incompetent PvP players who have more luck torping their own team than the bots, I have seen more pink players and people turning themselves pink in co-op games the last 2 days than in the whole of the prior 9 months.

had one pair of clowns from the [SC] clan in a division torp me no less than 4 times in the same co-op battle the final set destroyed my ship, they both had pink and were sat on -1 at the end, and they had over 7k each PvP battles each.

cant wait for the PvP crowed to head back to their toxic $h!t pile that they like to roll around in.

Edited by b101uk
  • Cool 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,251 posts
5,254 battles
7 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Irony can be so ironic sometimes. :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,357 posts
6,763 battles
5 hours ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Don't feel bad about it. The bots cheat. They know when your torps are coming, their ships get impossible rudder and acceleration buffs, and to top it off they are sometimes able to torp you accurately several seconds after they are dead.

They deserve everything they get. Destroy them without pity or mercy. :Smile_izmena: 

On the note of useless people in PvE, though, I had a rare loss very recently. 

[4HIM]
Members
2,225 posts
6,552 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

On the note of useless people in PvE, though, I had a rare loss very recently. 

A few days ago I had a PvE DRAW.  You don't see that every day.

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,357 posts
6,763 battles
2 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

A few days ago I had a PvE DRAW.  You don't see that every day.

I am assuming this is not the sort of draw that is automatically caused when the last human dies and quits out.

[4HIM]
Members
2,225 posts
6,552 battles
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I am assuming this is not the sort of draw that is automatically caused when the last human dies and quits out.

Last human was an AFK Assashio.  

[H_]
Members
1,938 posts

Breaking the game would be when the Carebears uninstall....  All games need viable populations to survive.  OP, the only thing that breaks games are when they become toxic meritocracies...  You know, the "I'm better than you" because my stats say so............even though those stats are because of teams of better players dragging a self-inflated bully along and they don't  police themselves......those kind of 'hero's'...

I play mostly COOP........because I can.  I am not the cause of any one else's problems.....  Heck, I aspire to be the quintessence of dust most days.........sounds to me you are having an act 2, scene 2 moment.....

• Cool 1