You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
77 posts
7,950 battles

I purchased "A Year at Sea" premium account. It says that it comes with a Unique Premium Port but I don't see a new port. I still have time left on my wargaming premium account, do I have to wait for the regular account to run out before the year at sea account will take effect  and the premium port appears?

I did notice that when I view the page where you select the port that it shows the remaining days of my original wargaming account but when I am in port it shows the combined total of both accounts.

[WOLF9]
Members
8,811 posts
4,180 battles

The game should place you in the Drydock premium port automatically.  You can then choose another port if you want.

Edited by iDuckman
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
11 minutes ago, Capt_Scuttlebutt said:

I purchased "A Year at Sea" premium account. It says that it comes with a Unique Premium Port but I don't see a new port. I still have time left on my wargaming premium account, do I have to wait for the regular account to run out before the year at sea account will take effect  and the premium port appears?

I did notice that when I view the page where you select the port that it shows the remaining days of my original wargaming account but when I am in port it shows the combined total of both accounts.

Click port is the upper left of your Port Screen. It is the little blue box with an anchor.

hxLect7.jpg

Scroll to the bottom of the ports and you will see the unique port that you can only enable when you have premium time enabled.

qshXcv1.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
77 posts
7,950 battles

Okay, thanks everyone. I didn't realize that the Dry Dock was the premium port, I guess that I was expecting something a little more special.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,142 posts
8,743 battles
6 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

Meh, the Premium Port stinks.

Well, they did put a lot of work into all the animation, etc.  But I can't see my ships well enough ... Usually do New York, Black Sea, London, etc.

Right now I think Zipangu is really pretty and speaks to the season.

[WOLF9]
Members
8,811 posts
4,180 battles

Zing Pow, Marseilles, Hamburg, especially Hamburg with the alternative lighting mod.  Gorgeous.