You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ESX

$60 for 4k of steel in steel monsters campaign missions????

18 comments in this topic

[SPQR_]
Beta Testers
51 posts
5,698 battles

Ya, I say [edited] to this.  Way over priced for people that do not do clan battles.  Missions that you earn your way through should not be $60 freaking dollars, quit taking advantage WG.  And only 4k steel?  What am I missing about this?

• Cool 1

[-TKS-]
Members
499 posts
8,180 battles

The sweet, sweet 2019 doubloons is what your missing. 

not including the crates or premium time cause you have to earn those....... but those sweet doubloons

Edited by EyE_dYe_QuIck

[NAB]
Members
412 posts
9,003 battles

I thought the same thing when I first saw it.  I'm a wallet whale by nature and ended up buying it.  It's for people like me who cannot make sensible decisions.  :fish_cute_2:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
6,094 battles
32 minutes ago, ESX said:

Ya, I say [edited] to this.  Way over priced for people that do not do clan battles.  Missions that you earn your way through should not be $60 freaking dollars, quit taking advantage WG.  And only 4k steel?  What am I missing about this?

Agreed , $30 and yeah I'd go for it  , $60 forget it .

[WOLF2]
Members
3,076 posts
14,806 battles
43 minutes ago, ESX said:

When 2 parties cannot agree on the basics - you just know one of you is batshit crazy :)

[HYDRO]
Members
2,857 posts
4,596 battles

I think you get 4 crates, 3 big, one mega and 28 days of warships premium through the campaign. While a tad expensive, if you were in need of the above it wouldn't be that bad.

Edited by warheart1992

[BS]
Members
1,393 posts
7,689 battles

it's geared toward people like me who where upon getting the 4k have just enough for a stalingrad or burgergroin.

• Cool 1

[KAPPA]
Members
715 posts
5,649 battles

The price isn't based on just the steel, though. It's a campaign, and has a lot of other stuff. It has almost a month of premium (13$) 2000 doubloons (10ish$) 4 big gifts (12$) and 1 huge gift (5$), not to mention 9 of the super camos (arguably 9$ based on amounts in huge gifts) and a mess of christmas camos and signals.

[WDS]
Members
1,532 posts
8,270 battles
1 hour ago, ESX said:

There is so much other stuff to win come on . You picked the one low thing out of the bundle and you should know u need clan battles to win a lot of steel its not like there hiding it . 

Beta Testers
1,070 posts
6,317 battles
1 hour ago, driedjello said:

I thought the same thing when I first saw it.  I'm a wallet whale by nature and ended up buying it.  It's for people like me who cannot make sensible decisions.  :fish_cute_2:

Brother?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[DOG]
Members
572 posts
7,256 battles

Have they listed what the actual missions are?  Before I buy it I want to make sure you don't need to do something impossible to get the good stuff, like score 3,000,000 hp of damage in a single battle using only secondary guns.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
60 posts
5,771 battles
1 hour ago, zubalkabir said:

Have they listed what the actual missions are?  Before I buy it I want to make sure you don't need to do something impossible to get the good stuff, like score 3,000,000 hp of damage in a single battle using only secondary guns.

There is a YouTube video showing them - 

They looked pretty easy.

• Cool 1

[RIPCV]
Members
287 posts
888 battles

Overpriced? It shouldn't give out steel nor being a paid contents in the first place. 

4k for 60 bucks isnt too much considering the initial value of steels that you have to earn through competition. 

Edited by New_Horizontal

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
8 hours ago, CylonRed said:

Then don't buy it...  All up to you.

Really is that simple.  The company sets the price.  You decide to buy it, or not.  

People on the forum act like they should be setting the price...

If don't like the price, don't pay it.  No one's forcing you.

• Cool 1

[EGO]
Members
3,515 posts
11 hours ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

The price isn't based on just the steel, though. It's a campaign, and has a lot of other stuff. It has almost a month of premium (13$) 2000 doubloons (10ish$) 4 big gifts (12$) and 1 huge gift (5$), not to mention 9 of the super camos (arguably 9$ based on amounts in huge gifts) and a mess of christmas camos and signals.

If there was some legitimate new content it would be more palatable. but it's the same old get X hits, do Y damage, earn Z credits.