Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

WIP Video - Viribus Unitis (Notser)

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

418
[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,449 posts
10,412 battles

yeah good ships those AHs had and most people don't know a thing about them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,992
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,209 posts
14,352 battles

Here is another one with Flambass behind the helm. 1st 2 salvos dev strike cruisers. I really like what I have seen of this one so far but if the past is any indication this ship will get massively nerfed and won't be anywhere near this good...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
522
[CVA16]
Members
3,166 posts
11,053 battles
On 12/22/2018 at 2:53 PM, AdmiralThunder said:

I really like what I have seen of this one so far but if the past is any indication this ship will get massively nerfed and won't be anywhere near this good...

IF it is as good as it seems to be, it BETTER get massively nerfed. Yes it looks like great fun to play, now imagine you are only allowed to play against it. WG needs to keep the powercreep in check. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,992
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,209 posts
14,352 battles
10 hours ago, Sabot_100 said:

IF it is as good as it seems to be, it BETTER get massively nerfed. Yes it looks like great fun to play, now imagine you are only allowed to play against it. WG needs to keep the powercreep in check. 

Concealment is the one thing on this that needs to be addressed (nerfed) I would say. The rest doesn't seem too over the top?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[-TBP-]
Members
38 posts
4,108 battles

Flambass says this thing is way OP...what a shock WG turning out new premiums that are OP. Just like World of Tanks now wont be long before we have premium ammo mark my words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,625
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,329 posts
20,200 battles
7 minutes ago, linusboy2118 said:

Flambass says this thing is way OP...what a shock WG turning out new premiums that are OP. Just like World of Tanks now wont be long before we have premium ammo mark my words.

Woo woo premium ammo! I want it... Want premium torpedoes and premium aircraft as well. I like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
522
[CVA16]
Members
3,166 posts
11,053 battles
15 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Woo woo premium ammo! I want it... Want premium torpedoes and premium aircraft as well. I like it!

Hope this is sarcastic as it would pretty much kill the game. Many left WOT for this reason. Thus far, (with a few exceptions) WG has tried hard to keep WOWS balanced and I applaud them for it. Making WOWS a PTW would be a last great act of desperation by WG to glean a little more cash from the hardcore whales   before the game dies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×