You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
needlenoses4

New To Discord

4 comments in this topic

[LHG]
Members
94 posts
7,548 battles

So, I have discord loaded, it shows that I am connected to WOW and it sees me.  I have tried it in a Clan battle and when just three of the clan members go out together.   I just cant see anyone to connect to.  No doubt I am doing something wrong or stupid.  Others are having same problem.  Should be a way of testing this without actually being in battle and waiting time.  Help please.

[SYN]
Members
7,415 posts
12,523 battles

Discord has no relation to CBs, just a way to communicate. Everyone needs to be in the same discord voice channel. A bit confused about what your problem is.

[OO7]
Members
4,238 posts
10,903 battles

Discord does not link to in game communication 

People have to be in the same discord channel. 

You find 2 other people that want to play with you and you all get in the same discord channel. You then all get in a division together in game. You play together in warships and talk to each other in discord. They are not connected. Discord just has a feature that shows what game or program a person is using, nothing more. 

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 1

[N-W-T]
Members
1,360 posts
5,726 battles

Post a screenshot of your discord. I'm guessing you simply haven't connected to your clans discord server. Once you have, you click your clan's server in the left sidebar, then you'll see various text and voice rooms that you click on to either text or chat. 

• Cool 1