Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
guns_at_last_light

QOL update: add Filter option for special events

3 comments in this topic

Members
486 posts

A nice quality of life update for future events, like the snowflake one, would be to add a new option in the Filter menu that only shows ships that qualify when toggled. WG has already included a "Show ships suitable for the specials" option under "Other", which only shows ships that still have an XP bonus available when toggled. Adding a snowflake filter option would make it easier to see which of my ships still qualify. 

image.png.248f2056d6ec3e4736240a667609c344.png

[SQUAD]
Members
8,017 posts
8,371 battles

So, you want a filter for snowflakes, when this is the first time it's happened, and no-one knows if it will ever happen again.

That's not QoL, that's just you not wanting to look at your botes, and being annoyed that you have to.

Members
486 posts

I get wanting to be a contrarian, @Th3KrimzonD3mon, but this is clearly a QOL ask. 

WG already builds in the "suitable ship" logic into its campaign screen, so they understand that players don't want to scroll through all of their ships to find one that qualifies. They've also built this feature into the port Filter menu, so they also recognized that players want that. I understand that they may never do anything like this again, which is why I wouldn't expect anything like this to be added this time around. It is something for WG to consider in the future.

Sign in to follow this