You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DocWalker

So, Dasha Makes an Appearance

11 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,307 posts
20,165 battles
1 minute ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Yes she did and made my Day

Like it or not, Dasha is the most appreciated face of Wargaming. All the other people are just kind of there. Not even sure I could put names to their faces.. I don't pay them any attention, rarely listen or watch what they do but Dasha is the spokesperson I pay attention to. 

One day I would like to see an inset box of the translator who does "Dasha's voice" for us English speakers. It would be nice to put a face to the voice as she is a big part of Dasha's success for many of us. 

• Cool 2

[WOLFC]
Members
120 posts
6,563 battles
1 hour ago, DocWalker said:

But, did you notice that "German" PEF Commander at 2:38 ?

He's French lol.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,994 posts

So it looks like a French Captain for the PEF... They often get their graphics mixed up.

[WOLFC]
Members
120 posts
6,563 battles
2 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

So it looks like a French Captain for the PEF...

First!!  :Smile_hiding:

[WOLFC]
Members
1,115 posts
8,635 battles
5 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

... They often get their graphics mixed up.

Yes ... it's especially ironic that the mix-up would occur with a German/French captain ... I mean, they've always been so "close". :Smile_ohmy:

• Cool 1

[_-_]
Members
1,745 posts
1 hour ago, Taylor3006 said:

Like it or not, Dasha is the most appreciated face of Wargaming. All the other people are just kind of there. Not even sure I could put names to their faces.. I don't pay them any attention, rarely listen or watch what they do but Dasha is the spokesperson I pay attention to. 

One day I would like to see an inset box of the translator who does "Dasha's voice" for us English speakers. It would be nice to put a face to the voice as she is a big part of Dasha's success for many of us. 

Too bad Dasha isn't up for some English voice coaching. Her native voice on the RU server web site is...nice. :cap_yes:

[ARGSY]
Members
10,184 posts
6,638 battles
4 hours ago, DocWalker said:

did you notice that "German" PEF Commander at 2:38 ?

For a brief instant, I wondered if a young Sylvester Stallone was not being made a captain.

Members
310 posts
6,861 battles
12 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

For a brief instant, I wondered if a young Sylvester Stallone was not being made a captain.

Adriennnn!! (yelled in a French accent)

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,149 posts
14,252 battles
5 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Yup Dasha is Da Wo-MAN! LOL The others are just background noise and it is just not the same when one of the others does something. And it isn't a creepy stalker thing as so many talk of. It's just she is the face of WOWS as you say. A pretty face for sure but it is more than that. Kind of how Jingles is the most revered CC type thing.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1