Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shadowbear225

port slots 75% off

25 comments in this topic

Members
24 posts
2,964 battles

Just letting everyone know, since I haven't seen it posted anywhere, there is a sale on port slots. There's no rush since you have 15 days 17 days (Edit: Brain fart, weeks are 7 days, not 6 days, doh!). 

1254348380_SlotSale.png.b43af7724d311b5c14f410098e4848af.png

Edited by Shadowbear225
  • Cool 12

[CSM]
[CSM]
Members
462 posts
4,616 battles

Oh yes gonna need to pick some of those at that price.:cap_like:

[MK48]
[MK48]
Members
178 posts
3,473 battles

Nice! Great psa def did not notice. Going to start the RN BB line and KM DD line now that ill have a few on the cheap 

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts

I bought a bunch of Port slots at the sale last year. I still have about 40 empty. I find that I really don't keep many of the intermediary ships so I'll probably save my doubloons this time around. If you have less than ten available slots, however, it really is a good deal.

[S0L0]
Members
1,047 posts
5,606 battles

So THAT is why RNGeesus kept giving me crates of gold yesterday...

Easy come, easy go.

Matt

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,996 posts

Cool. Ran out when I was repopulating my fleet for the snowflake thing. Now I can buy back the Roon and the T9 IJN BB - can't remember the name.

[WOLF5]
Members
349 posts
6,589 battles

Nice, hasn't seen the port slots so cheap for a long time.

I have a ton of spaces of commanders but is running out of slots of ships.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,232 posts
6,674 battles
1 hour ago, Shadowbear225 said:

Just letting everyone know, since I haven't seen it posted anywhere, there is a sale on port slots. There's no rush since you have 15 days. 

1254348380_SlotSale.png.b43af7724d311b5c14f410098e4848af.png

Many thanks. I had a gift (politely) declined recently and was granted the value as doubloons. Here is a good place to spend them. With British carriers coming in next year and God only knows what else, having some slots spare will be good.

Members
24 posts
2,964 battles
43 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

Wonder if there will be nice tech tree discounts soon, too?

They mention in the New video (Full Ahead: Deals and Missions of December #3 | World of Warships) at 4:12,  "Conventional Holiday discounts for purchasing ships, signals, and cost-effective free-exp conversion using credits". However, I'm assuming they misspoke and meant doubloons instead of credits. Though there is still a probability at discounts for tech tree ships, as they normally have one.

Edited by Shadowbear225
Changed "fro" to "for"

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,940 posts

Someone jiggle my mooring line when the FXP conversion is on sale.

And yes, I'd better grab some ports...

Edit: Maybe not - I still have 28 from the various container drops.

[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
72 posts
2,047 battles
5 minutes ago, Shadowbear225 said:

They mention in the New video (Full Ahead: Deals and Missions of December #3 | World of Warships) at 4:12,  "Conventional Holiday discounts for purchasing ships, signals, and cost-effective free-exp conversion using credits". However, I'm assuming they misspoke and meant doubloons instead of credits. Though there is still a probability at discounts fro tech tree ships, as they normally have one.

I have been hoarding credits for a month and hoping to buy a bunch of tech tree ships with this! 

[NGAGE]
Members
3,072 posts
8,073 battles
31 minutes ago, Shadowbear225 said:

They mention in the New video (Full Ahead: Deals and Missions of December #3 | World of Warships) at 4:12,  "Conventional Holiday discounts for purchasing ships, signals, and cost-effective free-exp conversion using credits". However, I'm assuming they misspoke and meant doubloons instead of credits. Though there is still a probability at discounts fro tech tree ships, as they normally have one.

They've done both in the past.

I guess I'll be loading up on things this Christmas.

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
488 posts
12,056 battles

Just spotted this in game and off loaded some of my doubloons.

1125194097_portslots.jpg.72d2706ab0a81cfa7d4b4dc74589302f.jpg

I have 55 ships to buy back and 17 to go to finish all lines, less CVs, and this will give me Ship Collector: Whale Elite.

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,940 posts
56 minutes ago, Shadowbear225 said:

They mention in the New video (Full Ahead: Deals and Missions of December #3 | World of Warships) at 4:12,  "Conventional Holiday discounts for purchasing ships, signals, and cost-effective free-exp conversion using credits". However, I'm assuming they misspoke and meant doubloons instead of credits. Though there is still a probability at discounts for tech tree ships, as they normally have one.

But no signs of it on their website not to mention no mention of the port slot sale..

[-TKS-]
Members
491 posts
8,167 battles

thanks op , missed the 50% off couple weeks ago and been annoyed since. now the wait for fxp conversion deal they spoke of.

Members
24 posts
2,964 battles
2 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

Where do you find this? It doesn't seem to be where it used to be.

For the ship slot sail, just scroll to the end of your ship carousel and the option to buy more slots should be there next to the remaining free ship slots you have.

Sign in to follow this