Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Professor_Jumbo

Massive lag since the update.

6 comments in this topic

[BUNNY]
[BUNNY]
Members
96 posts
1,858 battles

Since the update I've had massive lag every battle.  It usually doesn't let me in until 3 or 4 minutes into the battle, usually a few people have been killed already, sometimes I'm already taking damage.  It makes it really hard to win battles or even have a game that isn't frustrating as hell.  Anybody else have this issue, or is it just me?

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
863 posts
13,278 battles

I have not experienced this and am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Frustrating for you, I am sure. Are you using any mods at all? If so, did you update them after the game update? I have had some weird things happen when I have forgotten to update the Modstation after a game update. Wish I had more ideas to offer, brother.

Respects,

Am

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
747 posts
6,861 battles

I had a few issues last night. Not with loading in, but with the ping dropping to -35 and kicking me off. It did it a few times. I never have this issue and my internet was working just fine. So I’m not sure what the issue was.

Now, I ran a few games earlier and had no issues. 

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

i got it a couple times last night but restarting seemed to fix it. then tonight it was nonstop for me.

it's possible it was my ISP, but i kinda doubt it because everything else is working fine. i don't use mods either.

Community Department
2,556 posts
716 battles
3 hours ago, Professor_Jumbo said:

Since the update I've had massive lag every battle.  It usually doesn't let me in until 3 or 4 minutes into the battle, usually a few people have been killed already, sometimes I'm already taking damage.  It makes it really hard to win battles or even have a game that isn't frustrating as hell.  Anybody else have this issue, or is it just me?

Try "Save and repair" in your launcher (settings >> support) or in WGC in settings. I saw that it fixed this lag in some cases.
Also damaged preferences.xml file may be the reason. You'll need to delete it in the game folder. It will be recreated with the next game launch. You'll also need to change all your settings again. But these two options may highly likely fix your issue.

Sign in to follow this