Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nurhaal

After a day of grinding on the Queen Eliz-a-pig, a Cesare Kraken game to end the night is a nice touch

6 comments in this topic

[TORAS]
Members
125 posts
1,466 battles

The Giulio Cesare really is a fun little BB. I feels nimble, it's got enough barrels that you can knife fight a DD with HE rounds loaded and win even if you tank a torp or two (I killed two DDs, this game) and it's not really all that inaccurate. 

It's like a sneaky little stealth BB. I really should play it more often; it's a fun boat. My only gripe this game was that I wish I was able to hit a higher damage number but... THIS WILL DO!

Oh and I happen to love how the Italian BBs look too; thinkin' of getting a model kit of one. Something about the Cesare and Roma colors along with their hull shaping make's them some sexy looking ships. 

Giulio Cesare Kraken.jpg

• Cool 1

[NGAGE]
Members
3,108 posts
8,094 battles

Enjoy - it's one of the most absurdly OP ships in the game and likely to join the likes of the never-sold-again ships.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,628 posts
14,838 battles

I've only bought two premium BB in this game - Warspite, at the start of open beta as a new player and Giulio Cesare because she looks fantastic and handles like Warspite.

She's great fun. Congrats on the kraken!

[FML]
Members
2,481 posts
11,932 battles

I know how you feel.  The Queen Elizabeth was a cursed ship for me - I did about 50% more than the server average damage, but only had a 46% WR iirc. Just couldnt carry to save my life...

[TORAS]
Members
125 posts
1,466 battles
13 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I know how you feel.  The Queen Elizabeth was a cursed ship for me - I did about 50% more than the server average damage, but only had a 46% WR iirc. Just couldnt carry to save my life...

The irony is that today I continued my Queen Liz-a-Pig grind to unlock the KGV and I got a Kraken with her. 

Im in the same boat as you. I'm not doing half bad with it but I cannot get wins to save my life. My average damage is around 53,000 per game thanks to some games where I get triple citadeled through the bow early game, but most games I always hit 75+k. Average XP isn't too bad either, 1335 per game I think it was? Stat wise server wide I'm supposed to be placed around 688th on XP alone, my KDR is way higher than my "bracket" contenders would be. 

Yet my Win Rate?

It's only 36%.

It's ungodly. 

Thank goodness for fun ships (even if they're OP) like the Cesare.

• Funny 1

[FML]
Members
2,481 posts
11,932 battles
3 hours ago, Nurhaal said:

The irony is that today I continued my Queen Liz-a-Pig grind to unlock the KGV and I got a Kraken with her. 

Im in the same boat as you. I'm not doing half bad with it but I cannot get wins to save my life. My average damage is around 53,000 per game thanks to some games where I get triple citadeled through the bow early game, but most games I always hit 75+k. Average XP isn't too bad either, 1335 per game I think it was? Stat wise server wide I'm supposed to be placed around 688th on XP alone, my KDR is way higher than my "bracket" contenders would be. 

Yet my Win Rate?

It's only 36%.

It's ungodly. 

Thank goodness for fun ships (even if they're OP) like the Cesare.

No good deed ever goes unpunished. 

Sign in to follow this