Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

7.12 fix one, now a more serious issue

5 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
2,480 posts
7,219 battles

I stated something was wrong because my BB accuracy turn to crap for no reason. In the 7.12 log WG stated they fixed a "rare bug" effecting the dispersion bonus.

Now, you need your tin foil hat, WG is plotting against me.

I'm getting rid of the snowflake on my T7 ships, finishing the 2 part of the daily where you need wins for the XP to count & working on the Friedrich event at the same time. Taking my Colorado to a Coop, get the two brothers map. I'm dead center. I choose to go to the northwest because there are 2 cruisers & a DD. Bt the time the speedy Colorado gets to where there is a shot the ship is almost sunk and at a very poor angle to shoot. I shoot anyway & no hits. Very understandable considering everything. I would not had taken the shot normally. The cruise applies the coup de gras before I'm half way through the reload. I turn north hoping to get a shot that the last remaining ship, which I do but again poor angle and a island in the way. All I manage to do is shoot down 2 spotting planes.  (the DD & cruiser drivers knew what they were doing)

I need to complete the 1000 main battery hits so I queue up my Atlanta. Same map same starting location. This time there were 2 DD's & a Cruiser. Since the Atlanta is much faster I did manage to get a few good shots but the enemy ships were blowing up while my shells were in the air. I got 19 hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAAKPJEq1Ew

[SQUAD]
Members
7,987 posts
8,369 battles

Ah, how is this a serious issue? Right now, a huge amount of the base is in co-op, it's full of extremely good players, that's why matches are ending before you get going like you feel you're used to.

I'm not having any issues completing missions or directives, I'm through the first directive, through the first mission of Mighty Prinz, done with one steel personal mission, into the third part of the steel campaign, and it's been 95% co-op rounds. The rest have been CB's, and they've counted for very little. I did all that in 2 days, in co-op.

I'm sorry, my friend, but this isn't on WG.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
3,263 posts
14,695 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

I stated something was wrong because my BB accuracy turn to crap for no reason

^^^ This is not an issue either,  After the BB AP changes, DMG numbers are up on cruiser (about IMO %25 to %50). That means

• In tier 8 and up, a BB AP shell would DMG my cruiser nose and only do anywhere of 1k maximum 4k DMG, now its about minimum 8k DMG just on 1 shell hitting my cruiser bow.

Now tier 10 cruisers are not deep in HP pool, say 44k max. IF you get a 8k DMG shell from say about 12 km away repeatedly. You will not live that long with out hugging the island like a mistress. 

IF a BB catches the citadel. You risk going o port in what less then 5 salvos min ? In a team game,no class ships should have end game/alpha strike capabilities. That is a team fleet/team killer. This also goes for CVs.

[TDRB]
Members
2,480 posts
7,219 battles

2 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Ah, how is this a serious issue? Right now, a huge amount of the base is in co-op, it's full of extremely good players, that's why matches are ending before you get going like you feel you're used to.

I'm not having any issues completing missions or directives, I'm through the first directive, through the first mission of Mighty Prinz, done with one steel personal mission, into the third part of the steel campaign, and it's been 95% co-op rounds. The rest have been CB's, and they've counted for very little. I did all that in 2 days, in co-op.

I'm sorry, my friend, but this isn't on WG.

4 of 7 in ranked and 100% in coop isn't a bad day overall. However, I has 3 coops in a row where it took all I could do to find a ship to shoot at, they were simply sunk that fast. That was just bad luck of the draw. I started the match the furthest from the action. It happens from time to time. On the other side of the coin I had some very productive coops.

My comment was in jest.

^^^ This is not an issue either,

WG said it was. If you read the 7.12 update in the other changes & improvements section you will see " Fixed a rare bug which disabled the bonus to shell dispersion when guns were locked onto a target." Are you saying WG is wrong?

[NAB]
Members
412 posts
8,921 battles

I think your choice to take the Atlanta for main battery hits was a sound one, here is a game of mine last night: (in a heavy tier 9 random)

781963804_WorldOfWarships2018-12-2022-53-17-98.thumb.jpg.be5fdfc2ed7abe7020fc6e45c6017d86.jpg

Sign in to follow this