You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cardona3

LF a Active Clan for Clan Battles

3 comments in this topic

[AFK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
135 posts
4,648 battles

Greetings Captains.

Just recently left my long time clan to pursue different and possibly greener pastures and seeing if any clans would have me.

- I've called many battles before in this current season and past seasons but I would only consider myself average.

- Currently have DM, Shima, Montana, Moskva, Hindi and Worcester. My stats are very crap in the DM as it was my first tier 10 and well I was and still mostly crap in it.

- I'm mostly active and will be on Discord or what ever comms that you may use when I'm in-game.

- This maybe not a real benefit to joining a clan but I do stream part time. 

Thanks for your consideration if you have any questions please feel free to contact me in-game or here! 

[AK]
Beta Testers
411 posts
2,528 battles

Hello. Not sure if you're looking for CW specifically, or a place with social/active environment. Armored Knights is a social first style clan, that fields 2 or 3 teams every night for CW. While most of us are competitive, it doesn't get in the way of our members participating, nor in providing training and mentorship so everyone grows and gets better as a group. Check out www.armoredknights.us and feel free to hop in our Discord channel if this sounds like something you're interested in. 

~ Fear